Tuesday, November 1, 2011

My Craft Spot Winter Stamp Release Party Sneak Peek #2 - Winter Wishes



Hello Everyone!

Welcome to My Craft Spot's Winter Stamp Release Party Sneak Peak #2!

All week long, the My Craft Spot DT will be featuring Sneak Peeks from ONE of 5 NEW Stamp Sets and EIGHT NEW Twine Colors! Then on Saturday, November 5th, we will have a Stamp Release Party Blog Hop! There will be TONS of prizes along the way, so you won't want to miss it!

For today's sneak peek, I went this the "Winter Wishes" and "To/From" sentiments from the NEW "White Christmas" Stamp Set.


Inspiration for this Winter Wishes Gift Set came from this month's Artful Delight Kit - for FULL Kit contents, CLICK HERE.


I absolutely LOVE the glittered snowflake embellishment and how it coordinates PERFECTLY with the Prima North Country Collection papers included in the Artful Delight November Kit - available at Artful Delight.

NOTE: Snowflake Button and Gem are not included.


 The favor box measures approxitmately 2-1/4"W x 3.5"H x 2.25"D and was cut from the Cricut Life's A Party Cartridge at 6-3/4" using Bazzill "Sea Salt" Cardstock from my stash. I then layered a 2-1/4" Bazzill "Red Rock" Cardstock square and a 2" Prima North Country "Red Deer - backside" square - both from the November Artful Delight Kit - to each side of the box.


 Before assembling the box, I stamped the top border with a snowflake stamp from the NEW "White Christmas" Stamp Set from My Craft Spot.


I tied some of the NEW "White" Flat Seam Binding from My Craft Spot and centered it with the GORGEOUS snowflake embellishment from Artful Delight.


 To finish off the Gift Box, I used the "To/From" stamps from the NEW "White Christmas" Stamp Set and hung it with some of the NEW "Sky" Bakers Twine - available at My Craft Spot - to create a quick and simple tag. Each was sentiment was stamped using Memento Tuxedo Black Ink onto a tag made from the Bazzill "White" Cardstock included in the November Artful Delight Kit.


 The card is based on the Viva la Verve October Week 1 Sketch.



Now, I have to share some exciting news with you. Today, marks the start of my term as a Delightful Designer for Artful Delight Kits. I just couldn't wait to start using this month's kit - for FULL Kit Contents, CLICK HERE. All papers - with the exception of the blue cardstock - and Snowflake Embellishment(NOTE: snowflake button and gem are not included) are from the November Artful Delight Kit. Aren't they GORGEOUS? The November Kit is NOW available for purchase at the Artful Delight Store. Be sure to come back often to see more of this kit.


I created a simple bow using some of My Craft Spot's NEW "White" Flat Seam Binding and added two stick pins I had in my stash.


To make this lovely Snowflake Embellishment from the November Artful Delight Kit stand out, I used my Homemade Dimensionals. But if you purchase the Card Kit from Artful Kit you can use the package of 3D Dots included.


The inside of the card is completed with a Simple Inside Layout. I stamped a few more snowflakes using the NEW "White Christmas" Stamp Set from My Craft Spot.


I hope you have enjoyed my project for My Craft Spot's Winter Release Party Sneak Peek #2 using the November Artful Delight Kit - available for purchase now. To see more "Sneak Peeks" of the "White Christmas" Stamp Set - available for purchase on Saturday, November 5th, please visit My Craft Spot Blog. You don't want to miss it!

But Wait!!

What is a Stamp Release Party without some giveways?

Stamp Release Party Giveaways:

Each day this week, Kimberly from My Craft Spot will have a fun prize for ONE lucky follower! Then, on Saturday, each stop on the Hop will be giving away ONE of the NEW Stamp Sets! That's a total of 9 Stamps Sets!!

For the most chances to win awesome prizes this week:

1. Leave a comment on each Sneak Peek post on the My Craft Spot Blog this week ( Monday thru Friday).

2. Leave a second comment letting Kimberly know that you placed the RED Stamp Party Button on your Blog or Facebook. ( You can do this each day if you'd like!)




My Craft Spot
 
 
3. Come join us for the Stamp Release Blog Hop on Saturday! Each DT Blog on the Hop will be giving away ONE of the NEW Stamp Sets!!
 
Be sure to check back in on Tomorrow, November 2nd, for another Sneak Peek at a NEW Stamp Set! Now, head on over to My Craft Spot for more Sneak Peeks and your chance to win!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear your comments, thoughts, or ideas. Please leave me a heart-warming message.

NOTE: If asking for a .cut file, please remember to add your email address.