Thursday, November 3, 2011

My Craft Spot Winter Stamp Release Party Sneak Peek #4 - Christmas Heart

Supplies Used:
Artful Delight November Kit(Prima North Country Collection, Bazzill Cardstock), Cricut Expression, ScrappinCookie(All-In-One Cut File), My Craft Spot("Rusty Red", "White" Flat Seam Binding, "Blueberry" Bakers Twine), Heidi Swapp(chipboard hearts), Misc - Doilies. Finished Card Size: 5-1/4" x 5-1/4".

~*~

Hello Everyone!

Welcome to My Craft Spot's Winter Stamp Release Party Sneak Peak #4!

All week long, the My Craft Spot DT will be featuring Sneak Peeks from ONE of 5 NEW Stamp Sets and EIGHT NEW Twine Colors! Then on Saturday, November 5th, we will have a Stamp Release Party Blog Hop! There will be TONS of prizes along the way, so you won't want to miss it!

For today's sneak peek, I used the "All Hearts come home for Christmas" sentiment from the NEW "Merry Christmas" Stamp Set.


I fell in LOVE with the sentiment as soon as I saw it and got inspired to create a CHRISTMAS HEART project. However, it didn't turn out EXACTLY how I planned it. I wasn't able to find a HEART ornament, so I resorted to using a regular Christmas ornament.


I filled my Christmas Ornament with scraps left from the November Artful Delight Kit that I've been using all week to create my projects. The scraps were sized differently, rolled using a pencil and then inserted into the ornament. I added a bow made from My Craft Spot's NEW "White" Seam Binding.


To hold the Christmas Ornament, I turned back to my All-In-One Box. It measures roughly about 2 5/8"W x 4"H x 2 5/8"D, it could hold just about anything you would like.


Using the November Artful Delight Kit, I cut the box from the Bazzill "Parakeet" Cardstock and then adhered some of the Prima North Country "Forest Notes" to each side.


The ornament hangs from a piece of the NEW "Rusty Red" Flat Seam Binding from My Craft Spot.


To finish my Ornament Gift Box, I cut a scalloped oval from the Cricut Storybook Cartridge and created a quick and simple tag. I stamped the "To/From" sentiment using the NEW "Merry Christmas" Stamp Set from My Craft Spot. Using some "Blueberry" Bakers Twine - available at My Craft Spot - I tied the tag to the box.


After cutting my All-In-One Box from a 12x12 sheet of Bazzill "Parakeet" Cardstock from the November Artful Delight Scrapbook Kit, I was left with exactly enough cardstock to create a matching card.


The card is based on the Viva la Verve October Week 2 Sketch.


I LOVED how the card sketch included a HEART. I used two chipboard Hearts from my stash and added "Blueberry" Twined button.


I hope you have enjoyed my CHRISTMAS HEART project for My Craft Spot's Winter Release Party Sneak Peek #4. To see more "Sneak Peeks" of the "Merry Christmas" Stamp Set - available for purchase on Saturday, November 5th, please visit My Craft Spot Blog. You don't want to miss it!

But Wait!!

What is a Stamp Release Party without some giveways?

Stamp Release Party Giveaways:

Each day this week, Kimberly from My Craft Spot will have a fun prize for ONE lucky follower! Then, on Saturday, each stop on the Hop will be giving away ONE of the NEW Stamp Sets! That's a total of 9 Stamps Sets!!

For the most chances to win awesome prizes this week:

1. Leave a comment on each Sneak Peek post on the My Craft Spot Blog this week ( Monday thru Friday).

2. Leave a second comment letting Kimberly know that you placed the RED Stamp Party Button on your Blog or Facebook. ( You can do this each day if you'd like!)



My Craft Spot
 
 
3. Come join us for the Stamp Release Blog Hop on Saturday! Each DT Blog on the Hop will be giving away ONE of the NEW Stamp Sets!!
 
Be sure to check back in on Tomorrow, November 4th, for another Sneak Peek at a NEW Stamp Set! Now, head on over to My Craft Spot for more Sneak Peeks and your chance to win!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear your comments, thoughts, or ideas. Please leave me a heart-warming message.

NOTE: If asking for a .cut file, please remember to add your email address.