Friday, November 4, 2011

My Craft Spot Winter Stamp Release Party Sneak Peek #5 -

Pin It Now!
Hello Everyone!

Welcome to My Craft Spot's Winter Stamp Release Party Sneak Peak #5!

All week long, the My Craft Spot DT has been featuring Sneak Peeks from ONE of 5 NEW Stamp Sets and EIGHT NEW Twine Colors! Then on Saturday, November 5th, we will have a Stamp Release Party Blog Hop! There will be TONS of prizes along the way, so you won't want to miss it!
 
 
Unfortunately, I'm UNABLE to participate in the Sneak Peek for the NEW "Winter Wonderland" Stamp Set. I'm so sorry, but I have a few family/personal things going on and those come first.
 
But please, visit the My Craft Spot Blog to see all the WONDERFUL creations the remaining DTs have in store for you!
 
 
Be sure to check back in on Tomorrow, November 5th, for the FINAL DAY of the My Craft Spot Release Party. We an incredible BLOG HOP in store and you won't want to miss it!
 
 Now, head on over to My Craft Spot for more Sneak Peeks and your chance to win! 

0 comments :

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear your comments, thoughts, or ideas. Please leave me a heart-warming message.

NOTE: If asking for a .cut file, please remember to add your email address.