Sunday, December 25, 2011

Best of ScrappinCookie 2011 - January & February

Pin It Now!
Hi Everyone,

I know its been a while. I hope everyone is enjoying their Holiday Season and having a WONDERFUL time!

As the years come to an end, I've seen many crafters go back and select their BEST creations of the year. And this year, its FINALLY my turn!! 

2011 was a year filled with love, laughs, paper, flowers, glitter, buttons, twine, ribbon, features and lots of adhesive! It was difinitely a VERY crafty year for me. So I thought, I'd join many crafters and bring you the


Each day of this week, I will be featuring ONE or TWO of my FAVORITE creations two months at a time. Then on Saturday, December 31st I will select my OVERALL FAVORITE creation of 2011! with a Happy New Year 2012 Giveaway! So be sure to check back daily!

Ready?

Let's Begin!


I started the year with a FULL-SWING Valentine Theme. I had promised myself I would start working on projects earlier and so created 14 Valentine Themed Projects! Here are my favorites for January. Please click on the bold title for more project details.

This project was later featured on the Cricut Chirp Newsletter, February 8, 2011.


 



 I created this Heart Shaped Box using the Cricut Design Studio. It can hold upto 6 Ferrero Rocher Truffle Chocolates.


 This card was made for the Sentimental Sundays Challenge #42. It was chosen TOP 3 by the DT!



 ~*~

I hope you have enjoying going back in time to January and February 2011 with ScrappinCookie!

Be sure to be back tomorrow for March and April 2011!!


1 comments :

Gloria Westerman said...

Awesome creations!!!! Love your love train....to cute....

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear your comments, thoughts, or ideas. Please leave me a heart-warming message.

NOTE: If asking for a .cut file, please remember to add your email address.