Tuesday, December 27, 2011

Best of ScrappinCookie 2011 - May & June

Pin It Now!

Hello!

Welcome to Best of ScrappinCookie 2011 May & June! By the end of this post I will have highlighted 6 months of creations! Each and everyone of them unique and special to me. I've enjoyed designing and adding details to each one.


 I love creating and designing 3D items!



This card was created for several challenges. It was crowned Colour Queen! And chosen TOP 3 at Sentimental Sundays! Later in May, I was selected to be part of the Sentimental Sundays DT - my 3rd Design Team.




June was a very crafty month and as much as I tried to narrow it down to TWO projects, I just can't!

This card was made for several challenges. It won at Whimsie Doodles was featured on Whimsie Doodles' Fan Fridays - as was my Dad's Sippy Cup! It made TOP 3 at My Craft Spot. And won Colour Queen Courtier!



I made this 3D Lemon or Fruit Set in Design Studio.


Then one HOT Summer Day in June, I got an email from Kimberly at My Craft Spot inviting me to part of her Design Team! My jaw fell open and my heart MUST have stopped for about a minute! When I realized what the email was saying, I started jumping on ONE leg!!!



This card was born when I combined all DT Challenge Assignments. It was later selected as PROJECT OF THE DAY at the Cricut Circle Blog!



~*~

We are 1/2 through the year! I hope you are enjoying this BEST of ScrappinCookie 2011!

Be sure to be back tomorrow for July & August.
 

1 comments :

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear your comments, thoughts, or ideas. Please leave me a heart-warming message.

NOTE: If asking for a .cut file, please remember to add your email address.