Monday, December 19, 2011

My Craft Spot Monday Challenge #38 - Candy Cane Tags

Pin It Now!
Supplies Used:
Cricut Expression, Cricut Cartridges(Plantin SchoolBook, Winter Frolic), Core'dinations(Vintage Collection - red, green, Black Magic Collection - black), Bazzill Basics(Avalanche), The Paper Company(white), Echo Park(Seasons Greetings), My Craft Spot("Scarlet Red" Crinkle Ribbon, "Peppermint Stick" Trendy Twine, "Twisted Lime" Trendy Twine, "Jingle All the Way" Stamp Set, "Merry Christmas" Stamp Set), Peachy Keen Stamps(Med. Critter Faces), Cuttlebug Machine, Sizzix Embosing Folder(Basic Grey Starry Night), Liquid Applique(white).

~*~

For Fantabulous Cricut's Challenge Me Monday #91, click HERE.

~*~

Hello Everyone!


Christmas is around the corner and we are all rushing to get those last minute gifts and finish wrapping them up.

This week at My Craft Spot, we are helping you get ready with our TAG...YOU'RE IT! Challenge. Simply create a NEW - no backlinking please - TAG to add to your gifts.


Unfortunately, with all the Holiday Rush, Design Team Projects, and Everyday Life, I haven't been able and won't be able to get a Christmas Gift done for my sons' teacher. However, I still wanted to give them something and share the Holiday Spirit. I created some quick TAGS to add to some Candy Canes.

The TAGS were cut out from the Cricut Winter Frolic - sorry, don't remember size - using some of the cardstock from the Core'dination Vintage Collection they very generously donated for this week's FCCB Challenge Me Monday #91. For more details, please click HERE.


The cardstock was embossed using the Sizzix Basic Grey "Starry Night" Embossing Folder and then lightly sanded to reveal the inner core color.


The penguins were cut from the Cricut Winter Frolic Cartridge - sorry, don't remember size again - using some of the Core'dinations Black Magic Cardstock and Vintage Collections. I used some Liquid Applique to add little Pom-Poms to the penguins Christmas Hat.


I stamped the "To/From" Sentiments from the My Craft Spot  "Merry Christmas" Stamp Set onto some patteren paper from Echo Park's Season Greetings Line.

The "Merriest Wishes" is from the My Craft Spot "Jingle All the Way" Stamp Set.


Some of My Craft Spot's "Scarlet Red" Crinkle Ribbon was used to attach the TAGS to the Candy Canes. I also used some of "Twisted Lime" and "Peppermint Stick" Trendy Twine - available at My Craft Spot.


I hope I have inspired you to create a TAG to adorn your Christmas Gifts this year.

Ok, NOW its your turn! Create a TAG for your Chirstmas Gifts and link it up to My Craft Spot by Sunday, January 1st 11:59PM EST for your chance to win this week's prize.

~*~

This project will also be entered in the following challenges:




0 comments :

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear your comments, thoughts, or ideas. Please leave me a heart-warming message.

NOTE: If asking for a .cut file, please remember to add your email address.