Monday, December 5, 2011

Whimsie Doodles December Release Day - Lantern Santa

Pin It Now!
Supplies Used:
Whimsie Doodles Digital Stamp(Lantern Santa), Cricut Expression, Cricut Cartridge(Accent Essential, Winter Frolic), Bazzill Cardstock(Guacamole), Echo Park(Season's Greetings), My Craft Spot("Marachino" Baker's Twine, "Jingle All the Way" Stamp Set), PrismaColor Pencils, Misc(button, scraps). Finished Size: 5.5"W x 4.25"H

~*~

For FCCB Challenge Me Monday #89, CLICK HERE.

For My Craft Spot's Monday Challenge #39, CLICK HERE.

~*~

Hi!

Can you believe its December 5th already?! And you know what that means - RELEASE DAY at Whimsie Doodles! We have a total of 13 ADORABLE Christmas images being released this month!

Are you READY?



Aren't they just DOODLELICIOUS?! They are NOW available at the Whimsie Doodles Store!

~*~

For my Whimsie Release Card, I opted for the "Lantern Santa" image. He is just too ADORABLE!


I used the Sweet Sunday Sketch #145 by Karen Giron from The Sweetest Thing.


I used the Cricut Accent Essentials Cartride to cut the Scalloped Circle and the Cricut Winter Frolic for the "Marachino" Twined - available at My Craft Spot - Button Snowflake(pg.28).


The papers are from Echo Park's Season Greetings Collection. Now, I don't want to go off topic, but I just HAVE TO tell you about a new online store I just found - SHOP PUMPKIN SPICE. They have the BEST prices for 6x6 Paper Pads that I've seen! This Echo Park Paper Pad was only $4.19!!! I was soo happy I got two Echo Park Paper Pads and a few other things. The shipping was SUPER fast and customer service is great! If you haven't heard from them, I suggest you check them out - Shop Pumpkin Spice.


Ok, back to "Lantern Santa"  - he was paper pieced with some scraps left from previous Christmas cards and colored with PrismaColor Pencils. I used white Liquid Applique for his Santa Suit fur.


For the inside of the card, I went with the Simple Design. I used the "Santa is comin' to town!" sentiment from the "Jingle All the Way" Stamp Set from My Craft Spot.


Be sure to check back later to see more of the December Whimsie Doodles images in action.

~*~

This "Ho Ho Ho" Card will be entered into the following Challenges:




1 comments :

Julie E said...

So sweet! From the papers to the twine and of course the image, all work so well together.

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear your comments, thoughts, or ideas. Please leave me a heart-warming message.

NOTE: If asking for a .cut file, please remember to add your email address.