Tuesday, January 31, 2012

My Craft Spot Valentine Inspiration - Be My Valentine

Supplies Used:
Cricut Expression, Cricut Craft Room, Cricut Cartridges(Life's A Party, Plantin SchoolBook), The Paper Company(Whipped Cream), My Mind's Eye(Love Me Collection), My Craft Spot("Build A Valentine" Stamp Set, "Raspberry Truffle" Crinkled Ribbon, "Divine Valentine" Baker's Twine), Whimsie Doodles Digital Stamp(Shy Cupid), PrismaColor Pencils, Stickles(Frosted Lace), Queen & Co. Pearls(Pearl), Tattered Angels Glimmer Mist(Pearl), Sakura Gelly Roll Pen, Misc - Mulberry Roses, Sewing Machine, Thread. Finished Size: 5"W x 4"H.

~*~
For the "Cards for Kids" Valentine's Day Blog Hop, CLICK HERE.
For the Fantabulous Cricut Challenge Me Monday #96, CLICK HERE.
For the My Craft Spot Monday Challenge, CLICK HERE.
~*~

Hi Everyone,

Thank You for joining me on my My Craft Spot VALENTINE INSPIRATION Day!

My FIFTH and FINAL project, was actually made for the Whimsie Doodle's Shy Cupid Feature.


I used the Cricut Life's A Party Cartridge to create the Heart Shaped Card.

I used some "Raspberry Truffle" Crinkled Ribbon to create a double-loop bow and clustered some Mulberry Roses misted with Pearl Glimmer Mist.


I used the BRAND NEW "Build A Valentine" Stamp Set for my "Be My Valentine" sentiment.


For more information on this BE MY VALENTINE Shaped Card, please CLICK HERE.

I hope you have enjoyed ALL of my projects for the My Craft Spot VALENTINE INSPIRATION. Please stay tuned for more projects using the BRAND NEW "Always & Forever" and "Build A Valentine" Stamp Sets. We still have Designers Amber, Kate, Candy and Jayne waiting to show you their VALENTINE INSPIRATIONS!! Be sure to join us over at My Craft Spot.  

BUT WAIT!

How would you like to win one of the NEW "Build A Valentine" and "Always & Forever" Stamp Set?

Kimberly from My Craft Spot has very generously donated the Stamp Set of YOUR choice to one lucky randomly select winner. All you have to do is:

1. Leave a comment on THIS post.

2. Your FAVORITE Stamp Set.
be sure to tell me what your favorite My Craft Spot Stamp Set is just in case you win! You can view all of the Stamp Sets directly by clicking HERE.

3. Become a FOLLOWER or EMAIL SUBSCRIBER to my blog.

I'll leave this open until Friday, February 3rd 11:59PM EST. I'll announce the winner on Tuesday, February 7th. So be sure to check back!

1 comment:

  1. Marlene, i've been drooling over your card for a while now and i really love the "Build a Valentine" sentiments...i went over to My Craft Spot and took a look at all of them and it's so hard to decide! Thank you for the opportunity!

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear your comments, thoughts, or ideas. Please leave me a heart-warming message.

NOTE: If asking for a .cut file, please remember to add your email address.