Tuesday, January 31, 2012

My Craft Spot Valentine Inspiration - I {Heart} You.

Pin It Now!
Supplies Used:
Cricut Expression, Cricut Craft Room, Cricut Cartridges(Birthday Bash, Create A Critter, Plantin SchoolBook), Bazzill Cardstock(Ash, Berrylicious), My Mind's Eye(Love Me Collection), My Craft Spot("Always & Forever" Stamp Set, "Divine Valentine" Baker's Twine), Queen & Co Pearls(Pearl), Heidi Swapp Edge Distresser, Sakura Gelly Roll Pen, Misc - Sewing Machine, Thread. Finished Size: 4.25"W x 5.5"H.

~*~
For the "Cards for Kids" Valentine's Day Blog Hop, CLICK HERE.
For the Fantabulous Cricut Challenge Me Monday #96, CLICK HERE.
For the My Craft Spot Monday Challenge, CLICK HERE.
~*~

Hi Everyone,

Thank You for joining me on my My Craft Spot VALENTINE INSPIRATION Day!

For my FOURTH project, I used the BRAND NEW "Always & Forever" Stamp Set. I just LOVE how this set is filled with LOVELY ROMANTIC, yet simple phrases that can be used on any LOVE-type card.


I wanted to show you how one of these simple phrases can make your cards stand out.


I based the card on the Viva La Verve January Week1 Sketch.


Again, I replaced the circle with a Heart, but this time from the Cricut Simply Cartridge(pg.31) cut at 1.75" REAL. I added the letters "I" and "U" cut from the Cricut Birthday Bash Cartridge at 1.25".


I added a small tag from the Plantin SchoolBook Cartridge stamped with the "XOXO""Hugs & Kisses" - phrases from the "Always & Forever" Stamp Set. I tied it around the letter "U" with some "Divine Valentine" Baker's Twine available at My Craft Spot.


I used some of my Home-Made Dimensionals to pop-up the letters and heart in layers.


I distressed the edges and stitched around them - Can you tell I LOVE my new sewing machine?


The inside of the card is also stamped with the "Always & Forever" Stamp Set.


I hope you have enjoyed my FOURTH project for the My Craft Spot VALENTINE INSPIRATION. Please scroll down for more projects.

BUT WAIT!

How would you like to win one of the NEW "Build A Valentine" and "Always & Forever" Stamp Set?

Kimberly from My Craft Spot has very generously donated the Stamp Set of YOUR choice to one lucky randomly select winner. All you have to do is:

1. Leave a comment on THIS post.

2. Your FAVORITE Stamp Set.
be sure to tell me what your favorite My Craft Spot Stamp Set is just in case you win! You can view all of the Stamp Sets directly by clicking HERE.

3. Become a FOLLOWER or EMAIL SUBSCRIBER to my blog.

I'll leave this open until Friday, February 3rd 11:59PM EST. I'll announce the winner on Tuesday, February 7th. So be sure to check back!

3 comments :

CLM-cindylu2u said...

Love how you distressed your card looks fabulous!! My favorite stamp set is Sweet Sentiments - Set #2. Cindy

ScrappyKsue said...

These are soooo cute. I love the distressing! ~Karen Sue

Shannon91 said...

So beautiful !!!! J'adore !
Bizz

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear your comments, thoughts, or ideas. Please leave me a heart-warming message.

NOTE: If asking for a .cut file, please remember to add your email address.