Thursday, March 29, 2012

My Craft Spot Spring Release Party Sneak Peek #4.1 - Easter Carrot Patch

Supplies Used:
Cricut Expression, Cricut Cartridges(Freshly Picked; Tags Bags Boxes & More, Paper Doll Dress Up), Bazzill Basics Cardstock(Avalanche - Textured), Core'dinations(brown), The Paper Company(white), Jillibean Soup(green, pink), My Mind's Eye(orange), My Craft Spot("Tiny Tags" Stamp Set, "Happy Easter" Stamp Set, "Spring Moss"  Crinkled Ribbon, "Green Apple" Devine Twine), Memento Ink(Tuxedo Black), Queen & Co Pearls(Pearl), Misc(Brad, Easter Grass)
~*~

Hello Everyone!


Welcome to My Craft Spot's Spring Stamp Release Party Sneak Peek #4

All week long, the My Craft Spot DT has been featuring Sneak Peeks from ONE of 5 NEW Stamp Sets. Then on Saturday, March 31st, we will have a Stamp Release Party Blog Hop! There will be TONS of prizes along the way, so you won't want to miss it!

Today's stamp set is Tiny Tags!

ALL stamp sets will be available for purchase on Saturday, March 31st!

For my FIRST "Tiny Tags" Sneak Peek Project, I went with the "For my Sweet friend" and "You're so sweet" sentiments.


These Tiny Tags are soo much FUN! And an absolute MUST HAVE!! Kimberly designed each sentiment in the "Tiny Tag" Stamp Set to fit inside a Tiny Tag stamp. How cute is that?! 


I've seen a few Carrot Patches in SVG formats and was inspired to make my own using my Cricut Expression. I started by making the "patch" using the Cricut Freshly Picked and Cricut Paper Doll Dress Up Cartridges.


To  make the "Fence" I resized the "Flower6" Planter's Box(pg.50) from the Cricut Freshly Picked Cartridge to 1.806"w x 1.972"h and 3.847"w x 1.972h and welded two of each size using the Cricut Craft Room. I then made a "Grass Box" using the Grass Border(pg. 78) from the Cricut Paper Doll Dress Up Cartridge.


The "Carrots" are actually the "CakeBox"(pg.126) from the Cricut Tags, Bags, Boxes and More Cartridge cut at 5-1/2".


For the "Carrot Stems" I took some of the My Craft Spot "Spring Moss" Crinkled Ribbon and made a triple-loop bow. I centered it with an "Apple Green" Devine Twine - available at My Craft Spot - button and added the "Tiny Tag" Sentiments.


Each "Carrot" was filled with Jelly Beans, but it could easily fit several pieces of candy - M&M's, Hershey Kisses, Dove Squares, etc.


I added a sign cut from the Cricut Freshly Picked Cartridge stamped with the "Happy Easter" Sentiment from the My Craft Spot "Happy Easter" Stamp Set also being released this SATURDAY.


Here is a quick look at the back of the "Easter Carrot Patch".


I hope you have enjoyed my project for My Craft Spot's Spring Release Party Sneak Peek #4.1. To see more "Sneak Peeks" of the "Tiny Tags" Stamp Set - available for purchase SATURDAY, please visit My Craft Spot Blog. You don't want to miss it!

But Wait!!

What is a Stamp Release Party without some giveways?

Stamp Release Party Giveaways:

Each day this week, Kimberly from My Craft Spot will have a fun prize for ONE lucky follower! Then, on Saturday, each stop on the Hop will be giving away ONE of the NEW Stamp Sets! That's a total of 9 Stamps Sets!!

For the most chances to win awesome prizes this week:

1. Leave a comment on each Sneak Peek post on the My Craft Spot Blog this week ( Monday thru Friday).

2. Leave a second comment letting Kimberly know that you placed the PINK Stamp Party Button on your Blog or Facebook. ( You can do this each day if you'd like!)


My Craft Spot
 
 
3. Join us for the BLOG HOP on Saturday! Each DT on the Blog Hop will be giving away ONE of the NEW Stamps Sets!!
 

Be sure to check back in on Tomorrow, March 30th, for another Sneak Peek at a NEW Stamp Set! Now, head on over to My Craft Spot for more Sneak Peeks and your chance to win!




3 comments:

  1. Wow very creative!! I love the patterned paper on the carrots and the ribbon and button on them are a very nice touch!!
    Kristan

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this!!! Awesome 3d project perfect for gift giving!!
    TFS
    jessica
    eschfamily@yahoo.com
    chick-n-scrap.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. How cute!! You've inspired me to make some *carrots* for my girls Easter baskets. You are so talented-I always look forward to your projects. :)

    Ally

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear your comments, thoughts, or ideas. Please leave me a heart-warming message.

NOTE: If asking for a .cut file, please remember to add your email address.