Thursday, March 29, 2012

My Craft Spot Spring Release Party Sneak Peek #4.2 - Mini Easter Egg Favors

Supplies Used:
My Craft Spot("Tiny Tags" Stamp Set; "Petal Pink", "Vintage Vanilla", "Caribbean" Crinkled Ribbon; "Caribbean", "Lemon Drop", "Blossom" Twine),  The Paper Company(white) , Misc(plastic Easter Eggs, Easter Grass, Button, Mulberry Flowers, Wedding Favor Pails).

~*~

Hello Everyone!

Welcome to My Craft Spot's Spring Stamp Release Party Sneak Peek #4!

All week long, the My Craft Spot DT has been featuring Sneak Peeks from ONE of 5 NEW Stamp Sets. Then on Saturday, March 31st, we will have a Stamp Release Party Blog Hop! There will be TONS of prizes along the way, so you won't want to miss it!

Today's stamp set is Tiny Tags!

ALL stamp sets will be available for purchase on Saturday, March 31st!

The "Tiny Tags" Stamp Set is soo much FUN, that I just had to make a SECOND project. For this Sneak Peek, I went with the "Thanks" Sentiment.



With Easter around the corner, I decied to get a head-start on the Easter Sunday Brunch Favors. These are soo simple and easy to reproduce. And can you believe there's no Cricut on them?


I purchased a few pails from the Wedding Section at the Dollar Tree store and simply tied some Crinkled Ribbon from My Craft Spot.

"Vintage Vanilla" Crinkled Ribbon; "Blossom Twinery Twine"

Each bow was centered with a white button and some Baker's Twine - available at My Craft Spot.

"Caribbean" Crinkled Ribbon; "Lemon Drop" Devine Twine

The plastic Easter Eggs were filled with candy and then tied with some Baker's Twine - available at My Craft Spot - topped with a pre-made Mulberry Rose.

"Vintage Vanilla" Crinkled Ribbon, "Lemon Drop" Devine Twine

 I filled the pails with Easter Grass and then placed the plastic Easter Eggs inside.

"Caribbean" Crinkled Ribbon, "Caribbean" Twinery Twine, "Lemon Drop" Devine Twine

Not only are these Mini Easter Egg Favors a great way to THANK your guests, but they are a greaty way to adorn your Easter table.

"Pink Petal" Crinkled Ribbon, "Caribbean" Twinery Twine


I hope you have enjoyed my project for My Craft Spot's Spring Release Party Sneak Peek #4.2. To see more "Sneak Peeks" of the "Tiny Tags" Stamp Set - available for purchase SATURDAY, please visit My Craft Spot Blog. You don't want to miss it!

But Wait!!

What is a Stamp Release Party without some giveways?

Stamp Release Party Giveaways:

Each day this week, Kimberly from My Craft Spot will have a fun prize for ONE lucky follower! Then, on Saturday, each stop on the Hop will be giving away ONE of the NEW Stamp Sets! That's a total of 9 Stamps Sets!!

For the most chances to win awesome prizes this week:

1. Leave a comment on each Sneak Peek post on the My Craft Spot Blog this week ( Monday thru Friday).

2. Leave a second comment letting Kimberly know that you placed the PINK Stamp Party Button on your Blog or Facebook. ( You can do this each day if you'd like!)

My Craft Spot
 
3. Join us for the BLOG HOP on Saturday! Each DT on the Blog Hop will be giving away ONE of the NEW Stamps Sets!!
 
Be sure to check back in on Tomorrow, March 30th, for another Sneak Peek at a NEW Stamp Set! Now, head on over to My Craft Spot for more Sneak Peeks and your chance to win!

2 comments:

  1. these are so cute and creative!! I love them!!
    Kristan

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are so adorable!!! What a fun table decoration!
    TFS
    jessica
    eschfamily@yahoo.com
    chick-n-scrap.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear your comments, thoughts, or ideas. Please leave me a heart-warming message.

NOTE: If asking for a .cut file, please remember to add your email address.