Monday, March 26, 2012

My Craft Spot Spring Stamp Release Party Sneak Peek #1.2 - Happy Easter Glassine Bags



Hello Everyone!

Welcome to My Craft Spot's Spring Stamp Release Party Sneak Peek #1!

The day has FINALLY come! All week long, the My Craft Spot DT will be featuring Sneak Peeks from ONE of 5 NEW Stamp Sets. Then on Saturday, March 31st, we will have a Stamp Release Party Blog Hop! There will be TONS of prizes along the way, so you won't want to miss it!

Today's stamp set is Happy Easter!


Since Easter is around the corner, this stamp set is available for purchase TODAY! And if you order BEFORE 5pm MST it will ship TODAY!

For my SECOND Sneak Peek project, I went with the "Happy Easter" sentiment.


I decided to make some quick and easy treat bags. These are perfect for family, friends, co-workers, teachers and even classmates!


I took a small Glassine Bag and made a quick topper using the Cricut Craft Room Exculsive Easter Magic Cartridge.


I cut the egg - Egg3 - at 2.75" from scraps and layered it on top of a Nestabilities Lacey Circle die-cut Its all held together with a mini clothespin embellished with some Cotton Candy Devine Twine available at My Craft Spot.  


I made a triple-loop bow from My Craft Spot's Sky Blue Crinkled Ribbon. I added a another Scallop1 flower cut from the Cricut Flower Shoppe, its actually a left over flower from my Eggs-tra Special Shaped Card. The pearl in the center is a corsage pin, which I cut off the "pin" too.


The topper comes of easily to give access to the goodies inside.


I filled the Easter Glassine Bag with some Jelly Beans. Sorry for the bright colors, I couldn't find any pastel colors...


I hope you have enjoyed my project for My Craft Spot's Spring Release Party Sneak Peek #1.2. To see more "Sneak Peeks" of the "Happy Easter" Stamp Set - available for purchase TODAY, please visit My Craft Spot Blog. You don't want to miss it!

But Wait!!

What is a Stamp Release Party without some giveways?

Stamp Release Party Giveaways:

Each day this week, Kimberly from My Craft Spot will have a fun prize for ONE lucky follower! Then, on Saturday, each stop on the Hop will be giving away ONE of the NEW Stamp Sets! That's a total of 9 Stamps Sets!!

For the most chances to win awesome prizes this week:

1. Leave a comment on each Sneak Peek post on the My Craft Spot Blog this week ( Monday thru Friday).

2. Leave a second comment letting Kimberly know that you placed the PINK Stamp Party Button on your Blog or Facebook. ( You can do this each day if you'd like!)

My Craft Spot
3. Join us for the BLOG HOP on Saturday! Each DT on the Blog Hop will be giving away ONE of the NEW Stamps Sets!!

Be sure to check back in on Tomorrow, March 27th, for another Sneak Peek at a NEW Stamp Set! Now, head on over to My Craft Spot for more Sneak Peeks and your chance to win!
 
 

4 comments:

  1. What a fabulous project!! Love the adorable treat bag and yes this would make awesome gifts!!
    TFS
    jessica
    chick-n-scrap.blogspot.com
    eschfamily@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Marlene, you did a FABULOUS job on your treat bag! I love these glassine bags-super cute. The flower, crinkle ribbon and clothspin are adorable...anyone would love to receive this:) Great job as always! Love the stamp set too:)
    Sherrie K
    http://sherriescraps.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful projects, love the new stamp set.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a cute treat bag! I love it!

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear your comments, thoughts, or ideas. Please leave me a heart-warming message.

NOTE: If asking for a .cut file, please remember to add your email address.