Sunday, March 18, 2012

Paper Issues: Welcome to the Candy Shop! - Easter Carrots


Welcome to Paper Issues' Candy Shop!

Thats right! For the next TWO weeks Paper Issues is all about CANDY!! LINK UP your CANDY - whatever that means to you - projects made from paper for your chance to be featured at Paper Issues.


For my CANDY project, I'm "revisting" an Easter Treat I made last year for my son's class. Unfortunately, Easter came and went before I could blink my eyes and I never got around to posting a few CANDY projects I  had. So be sure to visit back often to see them.


The "Carrot" was cut from the Cricut Tags, Bags, Boxes and More Cartridge at 5" from Echo Park "Walk in the Park" paper. The scallop tag was cut from the Cricut Mini Monogram Cartridge at 2" REAL DIAL SIZE and the image is Jelly Belly from Whimsie Doodles.

***Since its been a YEAR that I made these CANDY EASTER CARROTS, I can't remember all details from the top of my head, so I'll be back with more details and pictures later.***

We are also starting this new theme - CANDY SHOP - with a mini BLOG HOP and GIVEAWAY!!


All you have to do is visit all the following blogs and leave a comment. You must also be a follower of the Paper Issues Blog and "like" Paper Issues on Facebook!
AND
that's not ALL!! Cassie, owner of Paper Issues, has provided us with a SPECIAL discount code for our followers!!

Simply use discount code SCRAPPINCOOKIE for a 20% off discount on your order at the Paper Issues Store!

23 comments:

  1. Your carrot box and tag are darling!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cute and timeless project.Liked on FB and posted on my blog..
    Creative Wishes,
    Claire S
    www.scrapmyway.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the goodie bag and tag so cute.

    linda
    lmkindell1@verizon.net
    lindashappyplace.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Marlene what a clever idea to use that box like a carrot! So adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the carrot! So cute. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  6. awesomely yummy!!! 'don't you love TBBM?!!! cute idea

    ReplyDelete
  7. Cute! The carrot is awesome, might have to try that cut! Thanks for sharing!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Such a cute Easter treat for the kiddos. Love the carrot. TFS!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love this. I really want to do one of these. Love the papers and embellishments you picked.

    ReplyDelete
  10. So cute! Love that carrot!! Great idea!

    ReplyDelete
  11. that bunny stamp is sooooo cute!

    ReplyDelete
  12. That little carrot box is so cute! And I love the tag too!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Very cute carrot! Thanks for sharing your work!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Oh my goodness, this is adorable! Love that carrot box!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Absolutely adorable! I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Oh this is so cute. I love this idea. I will be taking this home with me to see what I can do too. Thanks for the inpiration.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Aaaw, this is so adorable! i just love checking out your blog:) Such fun projects and so inspiring!! TFS!
    Sherrie K
    http:/sherriescraps.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  18. I love the carrot!! Super cute idea!!

    ReplyDelete
  19. How cute, love your carrot candy box!

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear your comments, thoughts, or ideas. Please leave me a heart-warming message.

NOTE: If asking for a .cut file, please remember to add your email address.