Saturday, April 21, 2012

Scrappy Moms Stamps April Release Party - Friends and Chocolate

Pin It Now!
Supplies Used:
Cricut Expression, Cricut Cartridge(Sweet Shop, Plantin SchoolBook), The Paper Company(white), Bazzill Basics(QuickSand), My Mind's Eye(Lost & Found - Blush), My Craft Spot("Hot Pink" Crinkled Ribbon, "Strawberry Cupcake" Trendy Twine), Scrappy Moms Stamps("Girls Just Wanna Have Fun" Stamp Set), Stickles(Frosted Laces), Sakura Gelly Roll Pen(white), Memento Ink(Tuxedo Black), Misc(Rose).

~*~

Hello Everyone!

Welcome to the Scrappy Moms April Release Party!!

I'm so excited to be the Guest Designer for Scrappy Moms Stamps April 2012 Release! All week long(April. 20th - April 26th) the Scrappy Moms Stamps Design Team and I will be showcasing the TWO BRAND NEW, JUST RELEASED Stamp Sets. There will be TONS of inspiration and maybe a prize or two along the way, so you won't want to miss it!!!

For today's project, I used the BRAND NEW "Girls Just Wanna Have Fun" Stamp Set - now available for purchase.


This set is filled with FUN and GIRLY phrases, perfect for your Best Friends!

What girl doesn't like Chocloate, even if its just a little piece?


I used the Cricut Lite Sweet Shop Cartridge to make this Chocolate Candy Bar Shaped Card. All layers were cut at 5.5".


Using the Cricut Craft Room program, I manipulated the layers a bit to have the "Chocolate Square" pieces pop-up from the "Chocolate Bar". The wrapper was also cut several times to make it stand out more.


I wrapped some "Hot Pink" Crinkled Ribbon from My Craft Spot around the Chocolate Bar and created a triple-loop bow.


The tag was cut from the Cricut Plantin SchoolBook Cartridge and stamped with the "Good Friends and Chocolate..." sentiment from the JUST RELEASED Scrappy Moms Stamps' "Girls Just Wanna Have Fun" Stamp Set - available for purchase now.


To finish it all off, I topped the Sentiment Tag with some "Strawberry Cupcake" Trendy Twine - available at My Craft Spot - and a Mulberry Paper Rose. I added some "Frosted Lace" Stickles to the Rose.


The inside of the card was left blank for a more personal message.


I hope you have enjoyed my project using the "Good Friends and Chocolate make everything better!" Phrase from the Scrappy Moms Stamps' "Girls Just Wanna Have Fun!" Stamp Set.


Please be sure to check back in on Tuesday, April 24th for another project using ONE of these TWO BRAND NEW, JUST RELEASED Stamp Sets. Now, head on over to Scrappy Moms Stamps for more inspiration!


5 comments :

AJ Scrapbooking and Cards said...

Wow now this is amazing! I love your candy bar and look the the pretty flower. Super cute! ~AJ

Saundra said...

This is so sweet, Marlene! I love the colors and the way you popped all your layers! ~Hugs

Nitasha said...

This is the cutest card I've seen in a long time! I LOVE it!

Lezlye said...

Love this ! So cute and appropriate!

scrappy critters said...

Can I just tell you that this is the cutest chocolate bar in the WORLD.. I would die if someone sent this to me! You have been such a pleasure to have as a guest designer- THANK YOU so much!
♥Tammy

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear your comments, thoughts, or ideas. Please leave me a heart-warming message.

NOTE: If asking for a .cut file, please remember to add your email address.