Tuesday, April 24, 2012

Scrappy Moms Stamps April Release Party - Bananas Over You!

Supplies Used:
Cricut Expression, Cricut Cartridges(Create A Critter), The Paper Company(white), Bazzill Basics(Carob, QuickSand), My Mind's Eye(On the Bright Side ONE - "Peel" ; Quite Contrary Jack & Jill - "Banana"), My Craft Spot("Buttercup" Crinkled Ribbon, "Kraft" Trendy Twine), Scrappy Moms Stamps("Little Critters" Stamp Set), Peachy Keen Stamps(Critter Faces - Med), Sakura Gelly Roll Pen(white), Memento Ink(Tuxedo Black), Misc(Button).

~*~

Hello Everyone!

Welcome to the Scrappy Moms April Release Party!!

I'm so excited to be the Guest Designer for Scrappy Moms Stamps April 2012 Release! All week long(April. 20th - April 26th) the Scrappy Moms Stamps Design Team and I will be showcasing the TWO BRAND NEW, JUST RELEASED Stamp Sets. There will be TONS of inspiration and maybe a prize or two along the way, so you won't want to miss it!!!

For today's project, I used the BRAND NEW "Little Critters" Stamp Set - now available for purchase.


What a CUTE set! Filled with PUNNY CRITTER phrases, its just perfect for your critter cards and projects.

I've always LOVED the "I'm Bananas over you!" Sentiments used around Valentine's Day, so I knew I just HAD to use it. Who says you can't use it any other day of the week, too?


I know it technically says "Bananas", but I couldn't help myself and made a Banana Shaped Card. The banana is from the Cricut Create-A-Critter Cartridge and was cut at 5.5".


I stamped the "Banana" with the Peachy Keen "Critter Faces - Med" Stamps. I used two different stamps; one for the eyebrows, eyes and nose and one for the mouth.


The "Peel" was popped-out using some of my homemade dimensionals.


I added the sentiment tag stamped with the "I'm Bananas Over You!" Phrase from the Scrappy Moms Stamps "Little Critters" Stamp Set. I made a small double-loop bow using the "Buttercup" Crinkled Ribbon from My Craft Spot and  topped it off with some "Kraft" Trendy Twine - also available at My Craft Spot.


The inside of the card was left blank for a more personal message.


This BANANA Shaped Card is now available for purchase at my Etsy Store - ScrappinCookie.


I hope you have enjoyed my project using the "I'm Bananas over you!" Phrase from the Scrappy Moms Stamps' "Little Critters!" Stamp Set.

Please be sure to check back in Tomorrow, April 25th for another project using ONE of these TWO BRAND NEW, JUST RELEASED Stamp Sets. Now, head on over to Scrappy Moms Stamps for more inspiration!

4 comments:

  1. How cute! I love this little banana!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute - I love his little face! The papers are perfect too. :)

    - Mel

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cutest Banana card I have EVER EVER seen... LOVE IT!
    ♥Tammy

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love it! You are the "shape card Queen"!!!!!

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear your comments, thoughts, or ideas. Please leave me a heart-warming message.

NOTE: If asking for a .cut file, please remember to add your email address.