Friday, May 25, 2012

ScrappinCookie Turns 3!!!


Hello Everyone!

I can't believe my little blog will be celebrating its 3rd Blogaversary in just a short week!!

 I thought it would be a FUN idea to have a Blogaversary Party! There will be GAMES, PRIZES and FINALLY a ScrappinCookie Badge Release!! You won't want to miss it!!!

Just to name a few sponsors...


My Craft Spot
 
 


 
 



And to get the PARTY started early, I will be selecting ONE Follower/Email Subscriber who helps spread the word about ScrappinCookie's 3rd Blogaversary Party!! Simply grab the badge/code below and post it on your blog.

 
ScrappinCookie



Be sure to leave a comment HERE letting me know you've added the Blogaversary Badge to your blog! Ends June 1st 11:59pm EST.

Check back in later for details/instructions on ONE of the ScrappinCookie 3rd Blogaversary  Party Games.

8 comments:

  1. Wow! Congrats on 3 years!! Posted your badge!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Woo Hoo.... so fun Marlene.... I've been waiting for a blog badge from your blog... and soon will be here! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats on 3 years! Your games sound like so much fun! I added your button to my sidebar,
    http://thecricutbug.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi, I added your button to the sidebar of my blog.
    http://sewsweetncrafty.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Woo Hoo Marlene! I just wanted to let you know I added your button to my side bar! Sounds like you have a lot of fun planned!

    Hugs,
    Saundra :)

    Luvscrappingtogether at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congrats on your blog anniversary. I have posed your button on my blog.
    http://jennyplace26.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Added the blog party button to my blog sidebar.
    Melissa
    "Sunshine HoneyBee"

    ReplyDelete
  8. I forgot to officially let you know that I added the badge to my blog on Saturday :>)

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear your comments, thoughts, or ideas. Please leave me a heart-warming message.

NOTE: If asking for a .cut file, please remember to add your email address.