Tuesday, May 29, 2012

ScrappinCookie's 3rd Blogaversary Party Game Details


Hello Everyone!

I'm back with details to ONE of the games that will be seen during the ScrappinCookie's 3rd Blogaversary Party!!

BINGO
with a ScrappinCookie twist!

WHEN:

The game will be played on SUNDAY, June 3rd at 3pm EST.

HOW IT WILL WORK:

Starting at 3pm EST, just like the regular BINGO game, I will be calling out the "spaces" - 6 at a time. I will do this every 5 minutes until the FIRST player calls out COOKIES by leaving a comment.

HOW TO PLAY:

In order to play, please select ONE of the COOKIES Bingo Cards below. Be sure to PRINT or SAVE the COOKIES Bingo Cards.

Set A

Set B

Set C

HOW TO WIN:

Make a horizontal, vertical, or diagonal line to get COOKIES.

In order to be eligible for the WINNER'S PRIZE, be sure to leave a comment HERE with a your COOKIES Card Letter(located upper right corner).


If you have any questions, please be sure to ask!!

15 comments:

  1. I'm choosing Card B.
    Betsy B.
    lbrown7@neo.rr.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looking forward to your party! I will be using card B.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi! Looking forward to playing card A fun time, I know! Congrats on year 3!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi. This sounds like fun. Add me for Card S, please.

    And Congratulations! I was pretty surprised when I realized that I have been blogging more than a year. Don't know whether I'll make it to 3, but you never know.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am going to choose letter C. Thanks for the fun.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congrats! I would love to play card C please. Cam't wait for the fun to begin.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Sounds like fun! I choose card A.

    ~Saundra :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. I am choosing card A. Thanks for the fun games!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I will pick card A.
    slrdowney at hotmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Woo Hoo Bongo! I pick card A, not sure I understand what we are going to do, but heck I will give it a try.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hi I added your blog button to my blog. Congrats opn 3 years. i'm very new to blogging.
    I pick A

    vickiesscrappings.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. I probably will not be able to play - but what FUN!!!
    I will go with C (for Cookie) just in case :>)

    ReplyDelete
  13. I'm not sure if I'll be around- but I'll try! I'll take card C!

    ReplyDelete
  14. I've chosen card B.
    Melissa
    "Sunshine HoneyBee"

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear your comments, thoughts, or ideas. Please leave me a heart-warming message.

NOTE: If asking for a .cut file, please remember to add your email address.