Saturday, May 5, 2012

Whimsie Doodles May Release Stamps + Anniversary Sale

Pin It Now!
For the Fantabulous Cricut "SAVE THE EARTH" Crawl(Blog Hop), CLICK HERE.

~*~

Hello Everyone!

Welcome to the Whimsie Doodles May Release!!

 Its the beginning of the month and we have some DOODLELICIOUS Digital Images for you!

Melyssa has done a WONDERFUL job with the May Stamps, there is something for every occassion from Cinco De Mayo(today) to Father's Day.



Aren't they just LOVELY!

And not only is it RELEASE DAY, but its also the 3rd ANNIVERSARY of Whimsie Doodles!!!

Congratulations Melyssa!!

Melyssa is offering all my viewers and Whimsie Doodles Fans a 50% off ALL Digital Stamps!!


That's right, 50% off ALL Whimsie Doodles Stamps!! Simply enter code, YEAR3 at checkout to receive your discount.

~*~
I'm a bit pressed for time, but be sure to check back later for my cards using the NEW Whimsie Doodles  May Release Stamps.


1 comments :

Robin's Creative Cottage said...

Ok, seriously where was I when this sale was going on? I'm so sad I missed it! There are so many of these digis that I want to add to my collection.
Have a great day Marlene :)

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear your comments, thoughts, or ideas. Please leave me a heart-warming message.

NOTE: If asking for a .cut file, please remember to add your email address.