Tuesday, June 26, 2012

End of Year Teacher Gifts - Thank You Berry Much

Pin It Now!

Supplies Used:
The Paper Company(Red, White), My Mind's Eye(On the Sunny Side), WhimsieDoodles(BerryMuch Digital Stamp), My Craft Spot("Twisted Lime" Trendy Twine), Misc(Mulberry Flowers). Finished Size: 4.25" x 5.5".

~*~

For the Paper Issues' "PICNICS and PATRIOTS" Blog Hop, click HERE.

For the FCCB Challenge Me Monday #117 - "BBQ TIME", click HERE.

For the My Craft Spot Monday Challenge #61 - "HOT SUMMER COLORS", click HERE.

~*~

Hello Again!

I almost forgot to show you the card I made with the ADORABLE digital stamp my no-longer preschooler colored in.


He used the Whimsie Doodles "Berry Much" Digital Stamp - discontinued. The "Thank You" and inside sentiment of the card came with the Digital Stamp.


The papers are from the My Mind's Eye On the Sunny Side 6x6 Paper Pad, I got from the Paper Issues' Etsy Store. Be sure to grab your 20% OFF discount code to the Paper Issues' Store by visiting my sidebar.

For the inside of the card, I recolored the digital stamp using MS Word and printed it out in a smaller size adding the remaining sentiment beside it. Please excuse the "red strips", they are there for privacy.


The card was tucked in along with the BERRY BASKET and BERRY SMOOTHIE.


Thank You for joining me for this End of Year Teacher Gifts 2012 Collection!



0 comments :

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear your comments, thoughts, or ideas. Please leave me a heart-warming message.

NOTE: If asking for a .cut file, please remember to add your email address.