Tuesday, June 26, 2012

End of Year Teacher Gifts - Thank You Berry Much - Berry Smoothie

Supplies Used:
Cricut Expression, Cricut Cartridges(Plantin SchookBook, Accent Esstenials), Bazzill Basics(Guacamole), The Paper Company(Red), Cuttlebug Machine, "Swiss Dots" Embossing Folder, My Craft Spot("Twisted Lime" Twinery Twine, "Scarlet Red" Crinkle Ribbon), DMC Memory Thread(Lt. Green), Sakura Gell Pen, Misc(mulberry flower, plastic tumbler).

~*~
For the Paper Issues' "PICNICS and PATRIOTS" Blog Hop, click HERE.

For the FCCB Challenge Me Monday #117 - "BBQ TIME", click HERE.

For the My Craft Spot Monday Challenge #61 - "HOT SUMMER COLORS", click HERE.

~*~

Hello Everyone!

Thank You for joining me for my 2nd part of these End of Year Teacher Gifts!

I made another gift set for my son's Pre-K Teacher Aide, a BERRY SMOOTHIE. It uses the same "Berry Thankful" theme as the BERRY BASKET, but this time inside of a clear plastic tumbler.


Just like the BERRY BASKETS, I filled the plastic tumbler with some 3D Strawberries with chocolate kisses inside. I used a 3D Strawberry file I designed last year - available upon comment request -, but if you have the Cricut Spring Cottage Cartridge you can cut them out at 3.25".


Before filling and closing the 3D Strawberries, I ran them thru my Cuttlebug Machine and de-bossed using the "Swiss Dots" Embossing Folder. I then doodled some lines and dots with my Sakura Gel Pen. The strawberries were closed using some Trendy Twine "Twisted Lime" Twine - available at My Craft Spot


I tied some more My Craft Spot Scarlet Red Crinkle Ribbon around the plastic tumbler and centered a mulberry flower with a tag stamped with the My Craft Spot "Thanks" Tiny Tags Stamp Sentiment.


To finish off the BERRY SMOOTHIE, I placed it in a large cellophane bag.


I hope you have enjoyed my BERRY SMOOTHIE Gift Set.

~*~

For the BERRY BASKET Gift Set, please click HERE.

~*~
This project is also entered into the following challenges:

*Getting Cricky - Simply Sunday Challenge - Summer Celebrations

4 comments:

  1. So so cool! I love how you filled the cups and the gorgeous ribbon and tag tied around the whole thing! Super cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my gosh! I just left the post above to putter around your blog and am totally swooning over this idea! These would make great gifts for our classroom teachers to give to room moms too. I'm going to share this idea with with them for next spring. Thanks! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a berry sweet treat... Thanks for joining in the Simply Sunday Challenge fun at Getting Cricky

    Heather
    Getting Cricky DT member

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear your comments, thoughts, or ideas. Please leave me a heart-warming message.

NOTE: If asking for a .cut file, please remember to add your email address.