Monday, June 11, 2012

ScrappinCookie's 3rd Blogaverary Party WINNERS!!!

Pin It Now!

Hi Everyone!

I'm sooo SORRY for the HUGE delay announcing the ScrappinCookie 3rd Blogaversary Party Winners. Right after the Party things got a bit hectic for me. I've been running around non-stop - PreK Graduation, School Trips, School Events, Doctor Appts. Etc. I'm soo glad its almost all over. I NEED a nap before Summer officially starts. LOL!


Due to my lateness, I've decided to include ALL comments made in the corresponding posts in the drawing.

So without further ado here are the WINNERS!


ScrappinCookie's 3rd Blogaversary Party Badge Winner

Thank You to ALL you helped spread the winner about the Blogaversary Party and added the Party Button to their blog's.

And the LUCKY randomly selected WINNER is


CONGRATULATIONS MELISSA!!

You have won a MYSTERY PRIZE PACK!


~*~

ScrappinCookie's 3rd Blogaverary "GOT COOKIES?" Party Game Winner

It was soo  much fun to see everyone's FAVORITE Cookie! Homemade cookies were DEFINITELY the preference. And I think there was a tie between Peanut Butter Cookies and White Chocolate Macadamia Nut Cookies.

And the LUCKY randomly selected WINNER is


CONGRATULATIONS MARG0006!!!

 You have won YOUR CHOICE of 6x6 Paper Pad from


~*~

ScrappinCookie's 3rd Blogaverary "SCRAPPINCOOKIE" Party Game Winner

WoW! It was soo much fun to see all the papercrafting items you all related with the letters of SCRAPPINCOOKIE!

And the LUCKY randomly selected WINNER is


CONGRATULATIONS SUE D!!

You have won a MYSTERY PRIZE PACK from



~*~

ScrappinCookie's 3rd Blogaverary "THE BUTTON" Party Game Winner

Thank You to ALL who have posted THE SCRAPPINCOOKIE Button on their sidebars!!

And the LUCKY randomly selected WINNER is


CONGRATULATIONS SAUNDRA!!

You have won a $10 Gift Card to



~*~

ScrappinCookie's 3rd Blogaverary "COOKIES BINGO" Party Game Winner

A special THANK YOU to all who joined me on Sunday, June 3rd to play the FINAL game of the ScrappinCookie 3rd Blogaversary Party Games.

CONGRATULATIONS BarbO!!

Barb was playing with COOKIES Bingo Card C and made a diagonal COOKIES.
 
You have won YOUR CHOICE of Crinkle Ribbon from
 
 
 
~*~
 
And because I've been super busy and announced the winners a week late, I decided to draw ONE more WINNER. I combined ALL the comments left during the ScrappinCookie 3rd Blogaversary Party - a total of  64 comments!!!

 And the LUCKY randomly selected WINNER is


CONGRATULATIONS GRAMJAK!!!

You have won a MYSTERY PRIZE PACK!

~*~

CONGRATULATIONS to all winners!

You have TWO WEEKS to contact me with your information and choices.

Please email me at ScrappinCookie at hotmail.com.


THANK YOU to everyone who follows me daily and joined me in the celebration of my 3rd Blogaversary! I hope you will continue to follow my blog and join me in my papercrafting adventures.

HUGS,

SCRAPPINCOOKIE




3 comments :

Sunshine HoneyBee said...

Excited I won a Mystery Prize Pack in your 3rd Blogaversary. Emailed you my address. Please confirm you'v rcvd email. Thank you.
Melissa
"Sunshine HoneyBee"

marg0006 said...

thanks for all the great designs and fun event. So excited to be a winner. Thanks so much.

Sue D said...

Thanks for a fun party and congrats to all the winners.
I sent you an email.

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear your comments, thoughts, or ideas. Please leave me a heart-warming message.

NOTE: If asking for a .cut file, please remember to add your email address.