Friday, June 1, 2012

ScrappinCookie's 3rd Blogaversary Party - Let's Get Started

Pin It Now!

Hello Everyone!

Thank You for joining me today to celebrate ScrappinCookie's 3rd Blogaversary!!!

From June 1st - 3rd I will be celebrating my blog's 3rd Anniversary with ALL OF YOU! Afterall, my blog and I wouldn't be where we are without you.

There will be games and prizes EACH DAY of the Party. So be sure to join in!

In addition, I will be selecting ONE Follower/Email Subscriber who helps spread the word about ScrappinCookie's 3rd Blogaversary Party!! Simply grab the badge/code below and post it on your blog. Go back to THIS post and leave a comment letting me know you've posted Blogaversary Badge to your blog! Ends June 1st 11:59pm EST.

ScrappinCookie
 
~*~

I can't believe my little blog is 3 today, it only seems like it was yesterday that I took the plunge, started a blog and was talking to myself. Today, I'm so PROUD and HAPPY to be sharing my love for Papercrafting with over 400 Followers and - OMGOODNESS - 300 Email Subscribers!!!

When I set out to design and start this blog, I knew I wanted to combine my two FAVORITE things - PAPERCRAFTING and COOKIES! After a few searches, I came up with three GREAT digital kits -  Samanatha's Room by CG Essentials, Chocolate Craving by Heather Roselli, and Snow Birds by Bella Gypsy(discontinued) - and SCRAPPINCOOKIE was born.
 
 
I'd like to take this opportunity to THANK all of you for your WONDERFUL comments! Please know that I take the time read each and every one of your comments. THANK YOU!

Now, how about we get this PARTY STARTED!!

Today's game is "GOT COOKIES?".

Simply anwer the following questions and be sure to be a ScrappinCookie Follower or Email Subscriber.

PLEASE NOTE: Your comments will be visible AFTER my approval, so it may take a few to get posted.


GOT COOKIES?

1. What is your FAVORITE cookie?

2. Do you prefer STORE-BOUGHT or HOMEMADE?


Today's "GOT COOKIES?" game is being sponsored by


ONE lucky randomly selected participant will win a 6x6 paper pad of their choice!!

Game Ends June 3rd 11:59pm EST.

~*~

P.S.

If you haven't already selected your COOKIES Bingo Card for the Sunday, June 3rd Game, be sure to check ALL the details HERE.


26 comments :

Candy said...

My favorite cookies are shortbread cookies. I prefer homemade.
Thanks for the chance to win and congrats again on your 3 Year Blogaversary!
Candy

Monika Wright said...

Happy Blogaversaryl

teachdanz said...

My fav cookie is Mrs. Field's chocolate chip and definitely homemade!! I never touch the store bought ones:-)
ikennic at q dot com

rlovew said...

Happy Blogaversary! My favorite type of cookie is white chocolate macadamia nut probably from a few years ;living in Hawaii- I definitely prefer homemade to store bought.

SiskiyouSue said...

I love chocolate chip cookies! My favorites are homemade Toll House cookies, warm from the oven. Heaven on earth...

Congratulations again.

suekimmet at gmail dot com

Saundra said...

Congratulations on your blogaversary, Marlene!

My favorite cookies are always homemade. It's really hard to pic a favorite but I think I need to go with the classic chocolate chip.

Hugs,
Saundra
Luvscrappingtogether at gmail dot com

Sew Sweet N Crafty said...

My favorite cookie is a soft white chocolate macadamia nuts. I prefer store bought (they always taste better than my homemade or anybody's homemade cookies I've ever tasted). Mrs. Field's is definitely a friend of mine LOL.

Sew Sweet N Crafty
SewSweetNCrafty.blogspot.com
SewSweetNCrafty@gmail.com

Sugarlips said...

my favorite is peanut butter chocolate chip. they are super yummy homemade.

iluvkatie74atyahoodotcom

GiGi said...

My fav is white chocolate macadamia nut cookies and I prefer homemade....then you can add extra of your favorite ingredient! LOL!

Betsy said...

My favorite cookie is chocolate chip, and I prefer homemade. But if I don't have time to bake, chocolate chip cookies from McDonald's are pretty close to homemade! Yummmmmmm!!!!!
Thanks for the chance to win! Happy Blogaversary!

Luvy said...

Definitely Snickerdoodles! Yummy! Just thinking about them makes me want one right NOW! lol I definitely prefer homemade .. nothing better! Congratulations on your anniversary and thanks for hostessing such a great party!

Luvy said...

Your adorable badge is on my blog

BugBites said...

I love monster cookies and definitely homemade? Congrats on 3 years!

Sue D said...

My favorite cookies are Snickerdoodles and I prefer homemade.
slrdowney at hotmail dot com

Patricia said...

Happy Blogaversary!!
My favorite cookies are homemade and they are white chocolate chip with macadamia nuts! Yummy! Thanks for the chance!

jennyplace2 said...

Wow! This sounds like it is going to be a lot of fun. COOKIES! I love cookies and my favorite were my Moms peanut butter cookies, they just melted in your mouth. She passed away 7 years ago and I still would do anything just to have one more cookie from the best cook ever!
jennyplace26@gmail.com. On my way to post your button and find out about the Bingo Game.

Gramjak said...

Yummy cookies! Have you ever met one you didn't like? LOL
My favorite would have to be homemade peanut butter ( where you put cross-way fork indentations ). So good and chewy yet they melt in your mouth!

Congrats on this special blog anniversary!

Robin's Creative Cottage said...

Favorite cookie.... oh just one? I love those "No Bake" cookies the ones made with oatmeal and peanut butter! Yummy!

At our house we prefer homemade cookies and we love to make them way too often :)

marg0006 said...

Always prefer fresh, homemade pastries, cookies, etc. I love chocolate oatmeal cookies. Am already a follower & subscriber.

marg0006 at verizon dot net

AmyJRockstar said...

Hey Marlene! Congrats! Love your pretty badge. :) - My favorite cookie is White Chocolate Macadamia Nut - I love homemade cookies best, but for those ones, I love the big soft ones you get at Subway. :) Thanks for the chance to win!

XO ~ Amy Jo (follower)
amyjrockstar at gmail dot com
http://lv2scrapandfibrofacts.blogspot.com

BugBites said...

I posted your anniversary button to my blog

bugbites411.blogspot.com

Diana said...

Congrats on your anniversary!! My favorite cookie is oatmeal raisin, but have tried to make them, but they never come out as good as store bought! My favorite homemade cookie is choc chip!

bdcampers@msn.com

Diana said...

fogot to say, I'm a follower, but I don't have my own blog!

Julie E said...

What fun Marlene!!!
Oatmeal Raisin is my fave and if I am going to eat a cookie it has to be homemade - YUM!!!

Debbie said...

oatmeal is my favorite and definitely homemade. Congratulations on your blogiversary
upnurse at aol dot com

Sunshine HoneyBee said...

My fav cookies are homemade chocolate chip cookies.
Melissa
"Sunshine HoneyBee"

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear your comments, thoughts, or ideas. Please leave me a heart-warming message.

NOTE: If asking for a .cut file, please remember to add your email address.