Saturday, June 2, 2012

ScrappinCookie's 3rd Blogaversary Party - SCRAPPINCOOKIE



Hello Everyone!

Thank You for joining me today to celebrate ScrappinCookie's 3rd Blogaversary!!!

From June 1st - 3rd I will be celebrating my blog's 3rd Anniversary with ALL OF YOU! Afterall, my blog and I wouldn't be where we are without you.

There will be games and prizes EACH DAY of the Party. So be sure to join in!

In addition, I will be selecting ONE Follower/Email Subscriber who helps spread the word about ScrappinCookie's 3rd Blogaversary Party and The ScrappinCookie Button!! Simply grab the badge/code below and post it on your blog. Come back to THIS post and leave a comment letting me know you've posted The ScrappinCookie Button to your blog!

ScrappinCookie

~*~

Today's game is "SCRAPPINCOOKIE."

Simply name ONE papercrafting item per letter in my blog's name - SCRAPPINCOOKIE.

If one or more of your items matches an item I have picked to be on my list, your entry will be DOUBLED!!!

So go grab some of your FAVORITE COOKIES and have FUN!!


Today's "SCRAPPINCOOKIE" game is being sponsored by


ONE lucky randomly selected participant will win a MYSTERY embellishment pack!!

Game Ends June 3rd 11:59pm EST.

~*~
  
For more chances to win FABULOUS prizes check out the following games.



10 comments:

  1. How fun....here are my scrappin cookie paper crafting items...

    Stamps
    Copic Marker
    Ribbon
    ATG gun
    Paper
    Punches
    I-rock
    Nestabilities
    Cricut
    Orange Paper
    Owl Punch
    Karen Foster products
    Ink pads
    Embossing poder

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ok this is tough... It took me a while to come up with these.

    s scissors
    c cuttlebug
    r rotary trimmer
    a atg gun
    p prismacolor pencils
    p paper
    i ink
    n nikki sivils paper
    c cricut
    o organizer
    o organdy ribbon
    k kits
    i i rock
    e eyelets

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a fun game!
    S-scissorsC-cardstockR-ribbonA-albums
    P-patterned paperP-pensI-inkN-notebook paper for journalingC-cutter(paper)O-orange(the color)O-organization toolsK-kraft paperI-inspirationE-EKSuccess.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I don't have a blog but have told several friends about your blog. Cannot share button although' I'll print them out and wear it when I crop on Monday at Archivers!

    My list for today will come soon!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Stickles
    Cardstock
    Rhinestones
    Adhesive
    Pens
    Pencils
    Irridescent Ink
    Nesties
    Copics
    Oval
    October Afternoon Paper
    Knife
    Inchies
    Embellies

    ReplyDelete
  6. Scissors
    crop-a-dile
    ribbon
    ATG gun
    peachy keen stamps
    punch
    ink
    nifty fifties
    cricut
    Orange Divine Twine
    Old Olive paper
    Kraft Paper
    Imaginesce papers
    eyelets

    ReplyDelete
  7. So glad you could fix the button problem, looks good on my blog, http://siskiyousue.blogspot.com


    S = Sharpies (markers)
    C = CARDSTOCK
    R = RIBBON
    A = ADHESIVES
    P = PASTELS (CHALKS)
    P = pencils
    I = ink
    N = Nesties
    C = cutting machine
    O = on-line blogs for ideas
    O = organizer for tools
    K = knife
    I = illumination
    E = embossing folders

    ReplyDelete
  8. Ok, here goes...

    S- Stamps
    C- cardstock
    R- ribbon
    A- Acetate
    P- Punches
    P- Prima Flowers
    I- Ink
    N- Nestabilities
    C- Chipboard
    O- Ovals
    O- Organizer
    K- Knife
    I- i-Rock
    E- Eyelets

    ReplyDelete
  9. Some of these letters were hard!
    S-Scissors
    C-Cardstock
    R-Ribbon
    A-Adhesive
    P-Paper
    P-Punches
    I-Inks
    N-Needle
    C-Copic Markers
    O-October Afternoon products
    O-Oval die
    K-Kits
    I-Ink Blending tool
    E-Envelopes

    slrdowney at hotmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  10. S - score board
    C - Calligraphy pen
    R - ruler
    A - acrylic paint
    P - Pirate Tales & Fish Scales stamp set from K Andrew
    P - Positive Thoughts stamp set from K Andrew
    I - ideas
    N - Nestabilities as in Spellbinders
    C - crimper as in a paper crimper
    O - Oopsy daisy stamp set from Marks Finest Papers
    O - Owly Hoo Sentiment stamp set from K Andrew
    K - Kraft cardstock
    I - image
    E - embossing folder
    Melissa
    "Sunshine HoneyBee"

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear your comments, thoughts, or ideas. Please leave me a heart-warming message.

NOTE: If asking for a .cut file, please remember to add your email address.