Saturday, June 2, 2012

ScrappinCookie's 3rd Blogaversary Party - The ScrappinCookie Button - FIXED

Pin It Now!
Hi Everyone,

 
THANK YOU to all who have *tried* to post THE SCRAPPINCOOKIE BUTTON!!

I missed part of the HTML Code and the button hasn't been showing up. Its all FIXED now!!!

Please try the CORRECTED code below. I've also FIXED the original post to include the correct code, so if you've already grabbed that code you are GOOD to go.


ScrappinCookie
I will be selecting ONE Follower/Email Subscriber who helps spread the word about ScrappinCookie's 3rd Blogaversary Party and The ScrappinCookie Button!! Simply grab the badge/code above and post it on your blog. Come back to THIS post and leave a comment letting me know you've posted The ScrappinCookie Button to your blog!

PLEASE NOTE: Your comments will be visible AFTER my approval, so it may take a few to get posted. 

1 comments :

Sunshine HoneyBee said...

Posted the blog party badge on my blog sidebar.
Melissa
"Sunshine HoneyBee"

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear your comments, thoughts, or ideas. Please leave me a heart-warming message.

NOTE: If asking for a .cut file, please remember to add your email address.