Saturday, June 2, 2012

ScrappinCookie's 3rd Blogaversary Party - The ScrappinCookie Button

Pin It Now!

Hello Everyone!

Thank You for joining me today to celebrate ScrappinCookie's 3rd Blogaversary!!!


From June 1st - 3rd I will be celebrating my blog's 3rd Anniversary with ALL OF YOU! Afterall, my blog and I wouldn't be where we are without you.


There will be games and prizes EACH DAY of the Party. So be sure to join in!

~*~

With all the excitement of getting the Party started yesterday, I completely forgot to share something with all my followers - The ScrappinCookie Button!!

Finally, after 3 years of blogging and SEVERAL requests, I have a ScrappinCookie Button for all of you!!

ScrappinCookie


I will be selecting ONE Follower/Email Subscriber who helps spread the word about ScrappinCookie's 3rd Blogaversary Party and The ScrappinCookie Button!! Simply grab the badge/code above and post it on your blog. Come back to THIS post and leave a comment letting me know you've posted The ScrappinCookie Button to your blog!

PLEASE NOTE: Your comments will be visible AFTER my approval, so it may take a few to get posted.

Today's "ScrappinCookie Blog Button Release" is being sponsored by


ONE lucky randomly selected participant will win a $10 Gift Certificate to the Whimsie Doodles Store!!
Game Ends June 3rd 11:59pm EST.

BUT WAIT!!

Todays celebration doesn't end here....Scroll down or click HERE for today's game for your chance to at another prize!!!

5 comments :

BugBites said...

I posted your button to my side bar on my blog...FYI- there is part of the code missing (src in front of the image)-once I put that in, the button then showed.

Thanks for the chance to win and play along this weekend.

GiGi said...

I posted your button on my sidebar, but it's not showing up. If you click on it, it comes here but theres no picture.
http://thecricutbug.blogspot.com/

Julie E said...

Got it!

Saundra said...

I've created a post and added your button!

Here's the link: http://luvscrappingtogether.blogspot.com/2012/06/everyone-welcome-to-luv-scrapping.html

Sunshine HoneyBee said...

Posted the blog party badge to my blog sidebar.
Melissa
"Sunshine HoneyBee"

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear your comments, thoughts, or ideas. Please leave me a heart-warming message.

NOTE: If asking for a .cut file, please remember to add your email address.