Sunday, June 3, 2012

ScrappinCookie's 3rd Blogaversary Party - COOKIES Bingo Game

Pin It Now!

Hello Everyone!

Thank You for joining me today to celebrate ScrappinCookie's 3rd Blogaversary!!!

I can't believe today is the LAST day of ScrappinCookie's 3rd Blogaversary Celebration!!


All weekend long, June 1st - 3rd, I've been celebrating my blog's 3rd Anniversary with ALL OF YOU! Afterall, my blog and I wouldn't be where we are without you.

There are games and prizes for EACH DAY of the Party. So be sure to join in!


In addition, I will be selecting ONE Follower/Email Subscriber who helps spread the word about The ScrappinCookie Button!! Simply grab the badge/code below and post it on your blog. Come back to THIS post and leave a comment letting me know you've posted The ScrappinCookie Button to your blog!

ScrappinCookie
Ends June 4th 11:59pm EST.
~*~
For more chances to win FABULOUS prizes check out the following games.


~*~
To make communication easier, I've add a ChatterBox to the top of the page. Please send me a "HELLO" and let me know you've arrived.
~*~
Today's game will be "COOKIES" Bingo!!
Be sure to have your COOKIES Bingo Card Ready.
If you haven't already picked out a COOKIES Bingo Card, you have a few minutes left before we start the game. CLICK HERE for your COOKIES Bingo Card.
We'll be starting the game in 5 MINUTES!!

~*~

Thank You all for being here...

Lets get the PARTY started...

1st Calling Cards are


~*~

2ND CALLING CARDS ARE...


~*~

3RD CALLING CARDS ARE....


~*~

4th CALLING CARDS ARE....


~*~

CONGRATULATIONS BarbO!!

You have won YOUR CHOICE of Crinkle Ribbon from


Please email me with your info.

~*~

THANK YOU to everyone that played along with the COOKIES Bingo Game!!!

1 comments :

Sunshine HoneyBee said...

Added the blog party badge to my blog sidebar.
Melissa
"Sunshine HoneyBee"

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear your comments, thoughts, or ideas. Please leave me a heart-warming message.

NOTE: If asking for a .cut file, please remember to add your email address.