Tuesday, July 10, 2012

My Craft Spot Release Party Sneak Peak #2 - Thank You Tags

Supplies Used:
Cricut Expression, Cricut Cartridges(Plantin SchoolBook, Craft Room Basics), Bazzill Basics(QuickSand), The Paper Company(Whipped Cream), My Minds Eye(Lost and Found Blush), Canvas Corp(Corrugated Paper), My Craft Spot("Vintage Vanilla" Crinkle Ribbon, "Kraft"  Twinery Twine, "Thank You" Stamp Set), Wild Orchid Crafts(Baby Pink Wild Rosebuds), Maya Road(Vintage Pearl Trinket Pins), Queen & Co Pearls(Pearl), Pink Paislee Pixie Stick(CoconutMartha Stewart Punch(Doily Lace), Misc(White Roses, Eyelets, White Acrylic Paint). Finished Size: 3"W x 4-7/8"H

~*~

For My Craft Spot's Release Party Sneak Peak #1, click HERE.

~*~

Hello Everyone!

Welcome to My Craft Spot's Stamp Release Party Sneak Peek #2!

All week long, the My Craft Spot DT will be featuring Sneak Peeks from ONE of 5 NEW Stamp Sets. Then on Saturday, July 14th, we will have a Stamp Release Party Blog Hop! There will be TONS of prizes along the way, so you won't want to miss it!

Today's stamp set is Thank You!

ALL stamp sets will be available for purchase on Saturday, July 14th!

~*~

For my Sneak Peek Project, I used the ONE - ::wink::wink:: - of the "Thank You" sentiments from the NEW Thank You Stamp Set.


I don't usually do tags, but when I saw the Cardabilities Sketch #58, it inspired me to do a Thank You Tag.


When creating these, I didn't really have a set theme in mind, but I think they would look soo cute with a Wedding Thank You Gift or Sweet16 Thank You.


The tags were cut from the Cricut Winter Frolic Cartridge - Snowman4 Tag Feature - at 3"(white), 2-7/8"(tan), 2-3/4"(pink).


I punched two strips of paper with the Martha Stewart Doily Lace Punch and then scrunched them up and inked the edges lightly to create a "Ruffled Lace".


The heart was cut using Canvas Corp Corrugated Paper from the Cricut Craft Room Basics at 1-3/4". I'd love to say that my Cricut cut the Corrugated Paper easily, but that is not the case. I had to use the Deep Blade and Multi-Cut at 5, but not even that cut all the way thru the paper.


I then painted the Corrugated Paper with a light touch of White Arcylic Paint and sprinkled it with Pink Paislee Pixie Stix Glitter.


I added a small Baby Pink Wild Rosebud from Wild Orchid Crafts and two smaller white Roses I had in my stash.


I made a double-loop bow from some of the My Craft Spot "Vintage Vanilla" Crinkle Ribbon and added a small bow made from "Kraft" Twinery Twine - available at My Craft Spot - centered with a pearl.


Behind the Roses, I tucked in two Maya Road Pearl Trinket Pins I got from the  Paper Issues Etsy Store - remember to get your 20% off discount code on the right sidebar.


I hope you have enjoyed my project for My Craft Spot's Release Party Sneak Peek #2. To see more "Sneak Peeks" of the "Thank You" Stamp Set- available for purchase on Saturday, please visit My Craft Spot Blog. You don't want to miss it!

But Wait!!

What is a Stamp Release Party without some giveways?

Stamp Release Party Giveaways:

Each day this week, Kimberly from My Craft Spot will have a fun prize for ONE lucky follower! Then, on Saturday, each stop on the Hop will be giving away ONE of the NEW Stamp Sets! That's a total of 9 Stamps Sets!!

For the most chances to win awesome prizes this week:

1. Leave a COMMENT ON EACH Sneak Peek post on the My Craft Spot Blog this week ( Monday thru Friday).

2. Leave a second comment letting Kimberly know that you placed the CUPCAKE Stamp Party Button on your Blog or Facebook. ( You can do this each day if you'd like!)

MyCraftSpot


3. Join us for the BLOG HOP on Saturday! Each DT on the Blog Hop will be giving away ONE of the NEW Stamps Sets!!
 

Be sure to check back in on Tomorrow, July 11th, for another Sneak Peek at a NEW Stamp Set! Now, head on over to My Craft Spot for more Sneak Peeks and your chance to win!

11 comments:

  1. These are gorgeous!! Every detail is beautiful!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So pretty I love the corrigated paper heart great texture!!
    Kristan

    ReplyDelete
  3. what gorgeous tags!! love your take on the sketch!!
    Another beautiful creation with these awesome new stamps! Can not wait to see more!
    TFS
    jessica
    chick-n-scrap.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful tags, details and simplicity at the same time.
    Thanks for playing along at Cardabilities.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous color combo - I hope you'll link up at 52 Card Pickup this week!

    http://www.oldbackporch.com/2012/07/52-card-pickup-week-28.html

    ReplyDelete
  6. your work is outstanding!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Love each of the stops and have been totally inspired! TFS..button is posted
    Creative wishes,
    Claire S.
    www.scrapmyway.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. BEAUTIFUL!!! Your tags are absolutely gorgeous and full of amazing details! Great colors-soft and elegant!
    Sherrie K
    http://sherriescraps.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Bee-utiful tags with wonderful embellishing. Especially like the stick pins & flowers.
    Melissa
    "Sunshine HoneyBee"

    ReplyDelete
  9. You definitely have a elegant style and I love it.

    Hugs
    Nana

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is totally awesome. Great detail.

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear your comments, thoughts, or ideas. Please leave me a heart-warming message.

NOTE: If asking for a .cut file, please remember to add your email address.