Saturday, July 14, 2012

My Craft Spot Stamp Release BLOG HOP!! - Baby Bottle Announcement Card

Pin It Now!
Supplies Used:
Cricut Expression, Cricut Cartridges(Create A Critter, Simply Charmed), Bazzill Basics(QuickSand, Sandcastle, Avalanche), The Paper Company(White), Bella Blvd(Baby Boy Collection), My Craft Spot("Caribbean" Crinkle Ribbon, "Blue Berry Blue" Trendy Twine, "New Arrival", "Bundle of Joy", "Tiny Tags1" Stamp Set, Tiny Tags Metal Dies). Approx Finished Size: 3-1/4"W x 6"H.

~*~
For My Craft Spot's Release Party Sneak Peek #1, click HERE.

For My Craft Spot's Release Party Sneak Peek #2, click HERE.

For My Craft Spot's Release Party Sneak Peek #3, click HERE.

For My Craft Spot's Release Party Sneak Peek #4, click HERE.

For My Craft Spot's Release Party Sneak Peek #5, click HERE.
~*~

Hello Everyone!


Welcome to My Craft Spot's Spring Stamp Release Party BLOG HOP!!


All week long, the My Craft Spot DT has been featuring Sneak Peeks from ONE of 5 NEW Stamp Sets. If you happened to miss any of the Sneak Peeks, simply click on one of the following NEW Stamp Sets.



Today is the LAST day of our week long Stamp Release Party and ALL Stamp Sets are AVAILABLE for purchase!!

If you've come from ALLY'S BLOG then you're heading in the right direction. If you just happened to come across my blog and would like to play along with our STAMP RELEASE PARTY Blog Hop, start HERE at the My Craft Spot Blog.


Make sure to check out each DT member's blog for some awesome inspiration! Don't forget to leave COMMENTS along the way because there are TONS of prizes along the way!
~*~
Now to my BLOG HOP Project!

Baby Bottle Announcement Card

Since I first saw the NEW "Bundle of Joy" and "New Arrival" Stamp Sets, I knew I HAD to make a Baby Bottle Shaped Card.

The Baby Bottle is from the Cricut Simply Charmed Cartridge cut at 6".


I used the "Milk" from the Cricut Create A Critter Cartridge cut at 6-1/2" and trimmed to fit inside the Baby Bottle.


A doube-loop bow was made using My Craft Spot's "Caribbean" Crinkle Ribbon. I centered a button twined with some "Blue Berry Blue" Trendy Twine - also available at My Craft Spot.


I used the "Welcome Little One" sentiment from the JUST RELEASED "Bundle of Joy" Stamp Set.


To give the Baby Bottle Announcement Card a more realistic look, I cut the bottle out of a Clear Plastic Sheet. Although you can't really see the "Clear Bottle", the reflection of the patterned paper lets you know its there.


The Baby Bottle Announcement Card was cut using papers from the  Bella Blvd Baby Boy - Heaven Sent Paper, I purchased from the Paper Issues Etsy Store - remember to get your 20% off discount code on the right sidebar.


The inside includes a side for all the information about the new baby. I stamped the "Milk" with the "Announcing our new Bundle of Joy", "Name, Length, Weight" sentiments from the JUST RELEASED "New Arrival" Stamp Set.


The other side has a small photo mat to include a 2"x3" wallet size photo of the new addition.


I tied some more "Blue Berry Blue" Trendy Twine - also available at My Craft Spot - around the photo mat. I also added a Tiny Tag cut using the NEW Tiny Tag Metal Dies and stamped with the solid border line stamp of the Tiny Tags1 Stamp Set. The "Its a Boy" Sentiment is from the JUST RELEASED "Bundle of Joy" Stamp Set.


Here is a quick look at the dimensional layers of the Baby Bottle Announcement Card.


I hope you have enjoyed my Baby Bottle Announcement Card. I'm your LAST stop on the My Craft Spot Stamp Release Party BLOG HOP.


But Wait!
Before you go, I have some a Stamp Party Giveway for you!

A BRAND NEW, JUST RELEASED "NEW ARRIVAL" Stamp Set (sponsored by Kimberly from My Craft Spot)!


For your chance to win:
1. Leave me a COMMENT HERE telling me what you think about the My Craft Stamp Release Party projects.

2. COMPLETE BLOG HOP! 
3. And LET KIMBERLY KNOW how much you've enjoyed this Stamp Release Party over at My Craft Spot.

You have until Sunday, July 15th 11:59PM EST to leave your comments for your chance to win!

ALL winners will be announced on Monday, July 16th at My Craft Spot and the My Craft Spot Designer's Blog.

I will be announcing my winner on Monday, July 23rd - I will be away all of next week.



Thanks for joining us!


61 comments :

Kimberly said...

love this baby notice!!! the papers and inside are perfect and the tag is just one more reason I need this set!!!

snappy scrappy said...

Super sweet baby announcement!! Lee-Ann :)

jennyplace2 said...

Wow what a super cute project and I reall woud love to win the stamp set,.

jessica said...

What an adorable baby announcement!! These stamps are so perfect as with this whole release!! FAB job all week on your awesome projects!!!!
TFS and have a GREAT weekend!!
jessica
chick-n-scrap.blogspot.com
eschfamily@yahoo.com

Diana said...

This is the most cutest baby announcement I've seen! You did a terrific job!! Love it!

Sherrie K. said...

Marlene, this is FABULOUS!! The baby bottle shaped invite is a sure hit for a baby shower. LOVE this and you did an amazing job on your creations this week:) This stamp release is AMAZING!!! Thanks for a chance!

Sherrie K
http://sherriescraps.blogspot.com

Sunshine HoneyBee said...

Like the shaped baby bottle card. Like how you photographed the card as well.
Melissa
"Sunshine HoneyBee"

Donna F said...

I love the baby bottle! That has really given me some great ideas. I just started a blog and hope to start sharing soon. Thank you! Allthatsamerican.blogspot.com

Gramjak said...

I'm so in love with this bottle and the absolutely precious stamps!! Super cool!!!!!!!!! and the artistry that you display is beyond fantastic!!!

Donna F said...

I love your cards! Just started a blog. I hope to show my work soon. Allthatsamerican.blogspot.com

Carol<>< said...

wow, I love this, and a great way to add a baby picture to an announcement!
thanks for the chance to win!
Carol N<><
have a great vacation

Houses Built of Cards said...

This is just DARLING!!! As have been all of your projects this week! So sorry I haven't dropped by every day to tell you - but I have LOVED them all!!!

housesbuiltofcards@gmail.com
www.housesbuiltofcards.blogspot.com

Creative M said...

Absolutely Wonderful!!!So sweet!

Bloeffelbein said...

Love this cute little bottle baby announcement !! What a surprise on the inside I did not expect that super super cute !! Two of my favorite Cricut cartridges ever . Love this stamp set :D
Brianna loeffelbein
Bloeffelbein.blogspot.com

Joan said...

This is a super cute baby card. I like the idea of making the bottle look more realistic and the little buttons are a cute touch. The new stamp sets are all so nice, but I think Tiny Tags 2 is my favorite as I love the "die cut".

Mimi said...

Such a cute card! You totally went all out on this one! The inside is as cute as the outside. TFS!

mimi2trentdrew.blogspot.com

Sue D said...

I have enjoyed the projects this past week. This is so cute--I like that you included a photo mat inside.
slrdowney at hotmail dot com

CRAZY4 CHRIST said...

Very cute!! I love all the layers you gave the announcements!! your shaped cards all week have been amazing!! Thanks for the chance to win!!
Kristan
sierrababy08 at hotmail dot com

Yoshira aka cricutalltime said...

Beautiful announcement card.love the DP and dimension to card.You have been making gorgeous baby creations with this new release.

Gabriela Sandoval said...

Love your card and the new release.

Gabriela

Gaby@hispaniclifestyle.com

Liz said...

adorable card, so many layers, it's unbelievable. Just loved it

lizabratt@comcast.net
http://tryin2craft.blogspot.com

Sew Sweet N Crafty said...

Wow, your card is sooooo stinkin cute. Love all the detail and the way this inside is detailed.

Sew Sweet N Crafty
SewSweetNCrafty.blogspot.com
SewSweetNCrafty@gmail.com

Paper Deckerations said...

What a great project! Such a neat baby announcement! I love these so much better than the digital ones! All of the projects today and this week were just amazing, over the top amazing!!
Jessica
paperdeckerations.blogspot.com
paperdeckerations at gmail dot com

Craftin Desert Divas said...

Super cute card! Thanks

Sharla said...

Darling card! Love the hop and all the inspiration!

Paula Bee said...

I just love this adorable bottle shaped card!

the purple muse said...

Super cute! TFS:-)

~Tammy S

tammy dot schmitt at mac dot com

Bobby said...

Not only do I love your announcement card but the way you displayed it is special, too.

My Crafting Channel said...

What a adorable little announcement. Almost make one want to have a baby.. lol

You ask what what did I think of your projects this week. I loved each of them. Your projects were amazing.

Thanks for a chance at a stamp set.

Hugs
Nana

Mommy's Crafty Creations said...

Your card is so cute!! Love it!!

Veronica
mommyscraftycreations.blogspot.com
mommyscraftycreations at gmail dot com

Mary said...

I loooove this announcement card. You have so many great details. I really like how you layered the inside of the card also!
mary3mom at yahoo dot com

Candy said...

Super cute! Great new stamps.
Candy

Robin's Creative Cottage said...

Hi Marlene, this baby bottle is adorable, what a fun announcement! You know I have loved everyone of your projects this week, you are so talented! I love being on two DT's with you :)

Tracy said...

Very cute card!

Barb Somerson said...

I love the baby bottle card. I have three showers and then three arrivals to make cards for. This stamp set would help alot. Thanks for your great ideas.

Kim's Kreations said...

super adorable announcement. love the ribbon and bottle.
ogdendoll@gmail.com

ScrapMyWay said...

You guys MUST know we are having our 1st Grand son after 3 girls! LOVE this sweet card and have enjoyed all the inspiring ideas !! TFS
Creative Wishes,
Claire S.
www.scrapmyway.blogspot.com

Debbie said...

What an adorable announcement card!! Neat to have a place for the pic, too!

Karen said...

Adorable! Love it! :)

Karen
craftedwithlovebykaren.blogspot.com

UnikeByYes said...

What a sweet announcemt card, Marlene! TFS
Have a great day!
Liz

Michelle said...

Love the details!! Great work!

D- said...

I love this card. A baby bottle shape cardis the perfect way to announce a new arrival. I loved all of your projects this week. TFS. I am so going to craftlift these.
Pleas sign me up as an email follower using this addy.
dmcardmaker (at aol dot com)
(soon to be email follower)

Jessica said...

Marlene all the new release is amazing. All sentiments are so sweets. Lovely the announcement card. The combinations of color and paper are sweet. Thanks for share this projects!
http://www.withloveandscrap.blogspot.com/

rockpapercricut said...

Marlene, I am such a big fan of your work. Your little bottle filled with milk is adorable. Your bows (and flowers) are always beautiful. Amazing!

Hugs,
Ally

Louise said...

Hi Marlene, this is so gorgeous! The perfect way to announce a little bundle of joy!

Got2BCrafting said...

Awww... this announcement is soo adorable!! I love the ribbon with button and twine, it looks awesome! I am a new follower of your blog, and can't wait to see what you will be sharing next.
Lori
got2bcrafting at gmail dot com

Kimberli said...

Great projects this week, I really love all the details on your baby bottle card!! The DT really did a wonderful job showcasing this release!

rlovew said...

Adorable card- thanks for sharing how you made it.

Sheri R said...

Your projects are wonderful! You put so much detail and care into them, they are truly works of art!

Sheri R

GiGi said...

This card is SO cute! I love the great pattern papers and how you decorated the inside, including the tag! All of your projects this week have been stunning and I am a huge fan of all of your work!

Stephanie said...

Very cute announcement. This was a great hop.

Sherry A said...

Wow, love the baby bottle card, fabulous:)

Besthobbyeva said...

This card is just precious. I love the clean look, and the ribbon just perfect. These stamps sets are amazing. I want them all.

I have seen you work all week, and you are an inspiration to all card makers!

Thanks for a fun hop and great week!!

Laurie
serenityscrappers
lbaires@verizon.net.

ps. I am a new follower as well!

~Tammy~ said...

This is so sweet! I love love the layers and the fun shape!

Kathy Salido said...

Really adorable announcement cards. Your projects have been great all week.
Kathy
Salido99@msn.com
http://3spoileddogs.blogspot.com/

Melissa said...

This card is sooooo darling!! You ladies have all done an amazing job on this blog hop!!
bmja@valleytel.net

MB Isaac said...

You are my 2nd to last stop on the blog hop :) Headed over to My Craft Spot now.

LOVE the baby bottle card. Too adorable for words!

misaacmom at gmail dot com

Karen said...

Incredible work, as always! You've covered every angle so beautifully. Love the use of a clear plastic sheet, the details inside, and the spot for a photograph! Marvelous card, Marlene! :o)

Hugs and blessings!

kim james said...

What a great idea. My daughter is expecting in October. She could use these.

Chris said...

Hi Marlene, just stopping by to say how delightful your blog is. Thanks so much for sharing. I have recently found your blog and am now following you, and will visit often. Please stop by my blog and perhaps you would like to follow me also. Have a wonderful day. Hugs, Chris
http://chelencarter-retiredandlovingit.blogspot.ca/

city said...

thanks for sharing.

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear your comments, thoughts, or ideas. Please leave me a heart-warming message.

NOTE: If asking for a .cut file, please remember to add your email address.