Monday, July 9, 2012

My Craft Spot Stamp Release Party Sneak Peak #1 - Floral Watering Can

Pin It Now!
Supplies Used:
Cricut Expression, Cricut Cartridges(Flower Shoppe, Accent Essentials, Storybook), Echo Park(Sweet Day), My Craft Spot("Vintage Vanilla" Crinkle Ribbon, "Blossom" Twinery Twine, "Tiny Tags2" Stamp Set, Tiny Tags Metal Dies), Maya Road(Stick Pin), Queen & Co(Pearls), Misc(Watering Can, Clear Cello Bag, Hershey Kisses).

~*~

Hello Everyone!

Welcome to the My Craft Spot Stamp Release Party Sneak Peek #1!

The day has FINALLY come! All week long, the My Craft Spot DT will be featuring Sneak Peeks from ONE of 5 NEW Stamp Sets. Then on Saturday, July 14th, we will have a Stamp Release Party Blog Hop! There will be TONS of prizes along the way, so you won't want to miss it!

Today's stamp set is Tiny Tags2 and Tiny Tags Metal Dies!

Yes, you read right! Tiny Tags2! And Metal Dies to go along with BOTH sets of the Tiny Tags Stamp Set!!

My Craft Spot's very own Design Team Member Robin from Robin's Creative Cottage helped design the Tiny Tags2 Stamp Set and Metal Dies.

All of the NEW Stamp Sets and Metal Dies will available for purchase on Saturday, July 14th.

~*~

For my Sneak Peak Project today, I embellished a metal watering can I picked up back at the beginning of Spring from the Dollar Tree Store.


I used the "Enjoy" and "4 You" sentiments from the NEW Tiny Tags2 Stamp Set.






It was so easy to cut out these Tiny Tags using the NEW Tiny Tags Metal Dies. I simply ran it thru my Cuttlebug Machine using the following plate order:

Plate A
Plate B
                                   Metal Die - Blade side down
Plate C


The NEW Tiny Tags2 Stamp Set and Metal Dies were designed to coordinate with one another. I stamped the Tiny Tag with the solid border line from the Tiny Tags1 Stamp Set and then with the NEW sentiments from the Tiny Tags2 Stamp Set.


Underneath the Tiny Tag, I used some of My Craft Spot's "Vintage Vanilla" Crinkle Ribbon to create a triple-bow. Layered it with some "Blossom" Twinery Twine - available at My Craft Spot.

I added 3 different "Roses" made from the Cricut Flower Shoppe Cartridge to the Watering Can. The "Blue Rose" is made from several layers of the "Scallop4" Flower. The "Orange Rose" is made from the "Scallop1" Flower. The "Peach Rose" is made from several layers of the "Heart2" Flower.


I also added two Maya Road Pearl Tricket Pins, I purchased at the Paper Issues Etsy Store - remember to get your 20% off discount code on the right sidebar.


You can't really tell from the pictures, but there is a small butterfly resting on the edge of the Watering Can.


 I hope you have enjoyed my project for My Craft Spot's Release Party Sneak Peek #1. To see more "Sneak Peeks" of the "Tiny Tags2" Stamp Set and Tiny Tags Metal Dies - available for purchase on Saturday, please visit My Craft Spot Blog. You don't want to miss it!

But Wait!!

What is a Stamp Release Party without some giveways?

Stamp Release Party Giveaways:

Each day this week, Kimberly from My Craft Spot will have a fun prize for ONE lucky follower! Then, on Saturday, each stop on the Hop will be giving away ONE of the NEW Stamp Sets! That's a total of 9 Stamps Sets!!

For the most chances to win awesome prizes this week:

1. Leave a COMMENT ON EACH Sneak Peek post on the My Craft Spot Blog this week ( Monday thru Friday).

2. Leave a second comment letting Kimberly know that you placed the CUPCAKE Stamp Party Button on your Blog or Facebook. ( You can do this each day if you'd like!)

MyCraftSpot


3. Join us for the BLOG HOP on Saturday! Each DT on the Blog Hop will be giving away ONE of the NEW Stamps Sets!!
 

Be sure to check back in on Tomorrow, July 10th, for another Sneak Peek at a NEW Stamp Set! Now, head on over to My Craft Spot for more Sneak Peeks and your chance to win!

8 comments :

CRAZY4 CHRIST said...

Super cute and creative I love the flowers!!
Kristan

ScrapMyWay said...

WOW!! Off to the $1.00 store to copy this sweet idea! Button is posted on my blog...so thanks!
Creative wishes,
Claire S.
www.scrapmyway.blogspot.com

Sherrie K. said...

This is one my favorite projects of yours:) I love the pretty flowers and this makes such an adorable gift idea too! Love this!!
Sherrie K
http://sherriescraps.blogspot.com

Sunshine HoneyBee said...

Wonderful creation. Especially like the flower embellishing. Cannot go wrong with Hershey Kisses.
Melissa
"Sunshine HoneyBee"

My Crafting Channel said...

What a beautiful watering can. I collect watering cans. I love them. (would love to add this one to my collection)lol You took it to a new level.

Great job.

Hugs
Nana

My Crafting Channel said...

What a beautiful watering can. I collect watering cans. I love them. (would love to add this one to my collection)lol You took it to a new level.

Great job.

Hugs
Nana

Melissa said...

This is a great idea!! I love it!

kim james said...

What a great way to dress up a watering can.

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear your comments, thoughts, or ideas. Please leave me a heart-warming message.

NOTE: If asking for a .cut file, please remember to add your email address.