Thursday, July 12, 2012

My Craft Spot Stamp Release Party Sneak Peek #4 - Its A Girl Onesie

Supplies Used:
Cricut Expression, Cricut Cartridges(Life's A Party, Flower Shoppe), The Paper Company(White), Doodlebug(SugarCoated Cardstock), My Mind's Eye(Lost and Found Blush), My Craft Spot("Petal Pink" Crinkle Ribbon, "Kraft" Twinery Twine, "Bundle of Joy" Stamp Set, Tiny Tags Metal Dies), Queen & Co Pearls(Sm. Pearls), Misc(Eyelets, Corsage Pin). Approx Finished Size: 4" x 6".

~*~

For My Craft Spot's Release Party Sneak Peek #1, click HERE.

For My Craft Spot's Release Party Sneak Peek #2, click HERE.

For My Craft Spot's Release Party Sneak Peek #3, click HERE.

~*~

 Hello Everyone!

Welcome to My Craft Spot's Stamp Release Party Sneak Peek #4!

All week long, the My Craft Spot DT has been featuring Sneak Peeks from ONE of 5 NEW Stamp Sets. Then on Saturday, July 14th, we will have a Stamp Release Party Blog Hop! There will be TONS of prizes along the way, so you won't want to miss it!

Today's stamp set is Bundle of Joy!

ALL stamp sets will be available for purchase on Saturday, July 14th!

~*~

Today's Sneak Peek uses the "Its a Girl" sentiment from the NEW "Bundle of Joy" Stamp Set and comes with a FUNNY story.


We are past the "Baby" stages here with a Kindergartner and 3rd Grader in September, so my mojo was lacking a bit. I decided to search for some inspiration by looking at baby items and while doing so, BOTH my BOYS hover over my shoulders and scream: "BABY STUFF!?!...Why are you looking at baby clothing?...PLEASE tell me we are NOT having a BABY SISTER!...WHY DOES IT HAVE TO BE A BABY SISTER!?..." And before I could say anything my 5-year old and 8-year old stump away to their room. Huh?! 

Although, I'm not having a Baby Girl anytime soon, I found the inspiration I needed in this Pink Ruffle Onesie.


I used the Baby Onesie-S on the Cricut Life's A Party Cartridge cut at 6-1/4". I cut off the sleeves and added some of the My Craft Spot "Petal Pink" Crinkle Ribbon.


I also used the "Petal Pink" Crinkle Ribbon to create a "Ruffled Tutu" of sorts.


On top of the Ruffles, I added a double-loop bow centered with some "Kraft" Twinery Twine - available at My Craft Spot - and a flower made using the Cricut Flower Shoppe Cartridge. The "Fun4" - larger white flower -  was cut at 1" from Doodlebug SugarCoated Cardstock. And the "Heart1" - smaller pink flower - was cut from Pink Vellum at 2-1/2".


The "Its A Girl" Sentiment was stamped onto a Tag cut using My Craft Spot's NEW Tiny Tags Metal Dies. These dies are soo much fun, you can combine them with several of the My Craft Spot Stamp Sets.


To finish the "Its A Girl Onesie", I used 3 eyelets for snaps at the bottome of the Onesie Shaped Card.


The inside was stamped with a "Congratulations on your new addition" sentiment also from the NEW My Craft Spot "Bundle of Joy" Stamp Set.


I hope you have enjoyed my project for My Craft Spot's Release Party Sneak Peek #4. To see more "Sneak Peeks" of the "Bundle Of Joy" Stamp Set- available for purchase on Saturday, please visit My Craft Spot Blog. You don't want to miss it!

But Wait!!

What is a Stamp Release Party without some giveways?

Stamp Release Party Giveaways:

Each day this week, Kimberly from My Craft Spot will have a fun prize for ONE lucky follower! Then, on Saturday, each stop on the Hop will be giving away ONE of the NEW Stamp Sets! That's a total of 9 Stamps Sets!!

For the most chances to win awesome prizes this week:

1. Leave a COMMENT ON EACH Sneak Peek post on the My Craft Spot Blog this week ( Monday thru Friday).

2. Leave a second comment letting Kimberly know that you placed the CUPCAKE Stamp Party Button on your Blog or Facebook. ( You can do this each day if you'd like!)

MyCraftSpot

3. Join us for the BLOG HOP on Saturday! Each DT on the Blog Hop will be giving away ONE of the NEW Stamps Sets!!
 

Be sure to check back in on Tomorrow, July 13th, for another Sneak Peek at a NEW Stamp Set! Now, head on over to My Craft Spot for more Sneak Peeks and your chance to win!



10 comments:

  1. what a gorgeous baby card!! Love all the ribbon and stitching! Perfect sentiment and tag!!
    TFS
    jessica
    chick-n-scrap.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the onsie and the story!!!! TFS.

    http://iwycd.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your boys are too funny!! I love the details on this card very pretty!! P.S little girls are so fun!!
    Kristan

    ReplyDelete
  4. 100% baby-licious!
    creative wishes,
    Claire S.
    www.scrapmyway.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the story and the tutu is just the cutest!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. LOVE this!!!! Your projects ALL rock girl! This is so delicate looking and such an adorable card with fabulous detail!!! Beautiful!!
    Great job this week on all your creations!!
    Sherrie K
    http://sherriescraps.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Pretty pink shaped onesie card. Wonderful embellishing.
    Melissa
    "Sunshine HoneyBee"

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great story and the card is just FAB!!! I really love the embellishing.

    Hugs
    Nana

    ReplyDelete
  9. oh my goodness.... that card is so cute!! love the ribbon, eyelets... and of course the stamp!

    ReplyDelete
  10. OMG! This too darn cute. I love it!

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear your comments, thoughts, or ideas. Please leave me a heart-warming message.

NOTE: If asking for a .cut file, please remember to add your email address.