Wednesday, July 11, 2012

My Craft Spot Stamp Release Party Sneak Peek #3 - Sympathy Memories

Pin It Now!
Supplies Used:
Cricut Expression, Cricut Cartridges(Craft Room Basics), Bazzill Basics(London Fog), The Paper Company(Whipped Cream), My Mind's Eye(Lost and Found Sunshine), My Craft Spot("Vanilla Bean" Crinkle Ribbon, "Chocolate Truffle" Twinery Twine, "With Deepest Sympathy" Stamp Set), Fiskars Punch(Apron Lace), Queen & Co Pearls(Pearl), Heidi Swapp Distresser Tool, Misc(Yellow Rose). Finished Size: 4-1/4" x 5-1/2"

~*~

For My Craft Spot's Release Party Sneak Peek #1, click HERE.

For My Craft Spot's Release Party Sneak Peek #2, click HERE.

~*~

Hello Everyone!

Welcome to My Craft Spot's Stamp Release Party Sneak Peek #3!

All week long, the My Craft Spot DT will be featuring Sneak Peeks from ONE of 5 NEW Stamp Sets. Then on Saturday, July 14th, we will have a Stamp Release Party Blog Hop! There will be TONS of prizes along the way, so you won't want to miss it!

Today's stamp set is With Deepest Sympathy!

ALL stamp sets will be available for purchase on Saturday, July 14th!

~*~

This stamp set is filled great sentiments to help create a something beautiful and special for someone who is going through a hard time. I decided to use the beautiful "Memories" sentiment from the NEW "With Deepest Sympathy" Stamp Set for my Sneak Peek Card today.


I based the card on the Deconstructed Sketch #57.


I stamped the sentiment onto the "Accent" Label from the Cricut Craft Room Basics cut at 2-1/2".


I used the My Craft Spot "Vanilla Bean" Crinkle Ribbon to make a double-loop bow and added some "Chocolate Truffle" Twinery Twine - also available at My Craft Spot. I inked the edges of a Yellow Rose and then centered it on the bow.


In the inside, I used another sentiment - "With Deepest Sympathy" - from the NEW "With Deepest Sympathy Stamp Set.


I hope you have enjoyed my project for My Craft Spot's Release Party Sneak Peek #3. To see more "Sneak Peeks" of the "With Deepest Sympathy" Stamp Set- available for purchase on Saturday, please visit My Craft Spot Blog. You don't want to miss it!

But Wait!!

What is a Stamp Release Party without some giveways?

Stamp Release Party Giveaways:

Each day this week, Kimberly from My Craft Spot will have a fun prize for ONE lucky follower! Then, on Saturday, each stop on the Hop will be giving away ONE of the NEW Stamp Sets! That's a total of 9 Stamps Sets!!

For the most chances to win awesome prizes this week:

1. Leave a COMMENT ON EACH Sneak Peek post on the My Craft Spot Blog this week ( Monday thru Friday).

2. Leave a second comment letting Kimberly know that you placed the CUPCAKE Stamp Party Button on your Blog or Facebook. ( You can do this each day if you'd like!)

MyCraftSpot

3. Join us for the BLOG HOP on Saturday! Each DT on the Blog Hop will be giving away ONE of the NEW Stamps Sets!!
 

Be sure to check back in on Tomorrow, July 12th, for another Sneak Peek at a NEW Stamp Set! Now, head on over to My Craft Spot for more Sneak Peeks and your chance to win!



8 comments :

jessica said...

what a gorgeous card! Love your take on the sketch! These are always the hardest cards to make..yours turned out beautiful!
TFS
jessica
chick-n-scrap.blogspot.com

CRAZY4 CHRIST said...

so pretty!! I love the sheet music background!!
Kristan

ScrapMyWay said...

These are always the most difficult and this sentiment is PERFECT!! Love the color combo that you used...
Button is posted on my blog...so thanks!
Creative wishes,
Claire S.
www.scrapmyway.blogspot.com

beccagoose said...

Lovely card. I find sympathy cards difficult to make. With this sentiment, it will be easier. Thank you for the design.

Sherrie K. said...

Beautiful papers!! The music background paper is so pretty and great take on the sketch! Good luck in the challenge-gorgeous card!

Sherrie K
http://sherriescraps.blogspot.com

Sunshine HoneyBee said...

Like the Pennant shape use on this card.
Melissa
"Sunshine HoneyBee"

My Crafting Channel said...

Very pretty card.

Hugs
Nana

kim james said...

What a nice card.

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear your comments, thoughts, or ideas. Please leave me a heart-warming message.

NOTE: If asking for a .cut file, please remember to add your email address.