Monday, July 30, 2012

My Craft Spot Stamp Release Party Winner!!!

Pin It Now!

Hello Everyone!

Thank You ALL for waiting soo patiently until I selected a WINNER!

I'd like to THANK everyone who made the My Craft Spot Stamp Release Party a HUGE success!! I got some of the SWEETEST comments ALL week long!

So without further ado, I give you the WINNER to the BRAND NEW, JUST RELEASED My Craft Spot "New Arrival" Stamp Set.
 
 
And the WINNER is:
 

#26 - Paula Bee!!!!

who said


Congratulations Paula Bee!
You have two weeks to contact me with your shipping address to Hearts0314 at msn.com

THANK YOU all for joining us at the My Craft Spot Stamp Release Party. I hope you will continue to visit my blog - ScrappinCookie!
 


1 comments :

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear your comments, thoughts, or ideas. Please leave me a heart-warming message.

NOTE: If asking for a .cut file, please remember to add your email address.