Wednesday, September 19, 2012

My Craft Spot DT Post - Gift Card Holder Card

Supplies Used:
Cricut Exression2, Cricut Cartridges(Plantin SchoolBook), The Paper Company(Black Cardstock, White Cardstock), DCWV(Orange Cardstock), Echo Park Paper(Chillingsworth Manor), My Craft Spot("Stampin' Around Fall" Stamp Set, "Tiny Doilies" Metal Dies, Traditional "Black Licorice" Twine), Really Reasonable Ribbon(Lace), Queen & Co Pearls(Midnigh Black), Button(American Craft - Garden Cafe)
Finished Size: 4-1/4" x 5-1/2"
~*~
Hi Everyone!
Thank You for joing me for my DT Day over at My Craft Spot!
I'm here today to share with you another quick Gift Card Holder for Halloween using the NEW "Stampin' Around Fall" Stamp Set.
I stamped a glassine bag with the "Bat" Image from the RECENTLY RELEASED "Stampin' Around Fall" Stamp Set using my Memento "Tuxedo Black" Ink. - Be sure to allow the ink to dry before handling the glassine bag. -


The "Bats, Witches, Mosnters, etc." Sentiment was stamped onto a circle made using the largest circle of the NEW My Craft Spot "Tiny Doilies" Metal Dies. It was then layered onto the "Lacey Circle" and "Scalloped Circle" dies of the "Tiny Doilies" Metal Dies, available for purchase HERE. The "Bat" Image was then stamped into the doughnut circle made with the "Doughnut Die" from the "Tiny Doilies" Metal Dies and adhered with a pop-dot.


The inside of the card was left simple. I used the "Happy Halloween" Sentiment from the NEW "Ghostly Greetings" Stamp Set.


 hope to have inspired you to use some of the amazing My Craft Spot products and use the stamps in creative ways.



No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear your comments, thoughts, or ideas. Please leave me a heart-warming message.

NOTE: If asking for a .cut file, please remember to add your email address.