Wednesday, September 12, 2012

My Craft Spot DT Post - Just Treats Gift Card Holder

Supplies Used:
My Craft Spot("Marmalade" Crinkle Ribbon, "Green Apple" Devine Twine, "Tiny Doilies" Metal Dies), Cricut Expression2, Cricut Cartridges(Craft Room Basics), The Paper Company(Black Cardstock), Best Occassion(Orange Cardstock), Echo Park Paper(Chillingsworth Manor 6x6 Paper Pad), Sakura Gelly Pen(White), Misc(Mulberry Flower).

~*~

Hi Everyone!

Thank You for joining me for my DT Day over at My Craft Spot.

As you all might already know, I wasn't able to completely participate in the recent Fall Stamp Release Party. So I'm here today to show you a quick and fast Halloween Treat using ONE of the BRAND NEW, JUST RELEASED My Craft Spot Stamp Sets.
This year I'm thinking about Halloween in a different way - NO CANDY! Who says Halloween is ALL about CANDY?! I've made cute little "Treat" - a Pop-Up Gift Card Holder - great for Teachers, Friends, Co-Workers, etc.

The papers are from the Echo Park Chillingsworth Manor 6x6 Paper Pad purchased at the Paper Issues Store.  Be sure to check the sidebar for your 20% off discount code.


Holding the JUST TREATS GIFT CARD closed is a piece of My Craft Spot's "Marmalade" Crinkle Ribbon. I added a little bow made from the "Green Apple" Devine Twine - available HERE at My Craft Spot - centered with a Hand-Dyed Black Mulberry Rose.


I stamped the "No Tricks just Treats" Sentiment onto a circle made using the largest circle of the NEW My Craft Spot "Tiny Doilies" Metal Dies. It was then layered onto the "Lacey Circle" and "Scalloped Circle" dies of the "Tiny Doilies" Metal Dies, available for purchase HERE. The Sentiment Circle was then adhered to the "Marmalade" Crinkle Ribbon.


The JUST TREATS GIFT CARD HOLDER was designed using the Cricut Craft Room and Craft Room Basics Digital Cartridge based on several Gift Card Holders I found online.


The Pop-Up Insert perfectly holds a Gift Card inside.


I stamped the bottom flap with the "Happy Halloween" Sentiment also from the My Craft Spot "Best Witches to You" Stamp Set.


I hope to have inspired you to use some of the amazing My Craft Spot products and use the stamps in creative ways.

The My Craft Spot Design Team is taking the week off to recover from all the AMAZING projects done for the Fall Stamp Release, but be sure to join us again on Monday, Septembe 17th for a BRAND NEW challenge.

Thank You for joining me over at My Craft Spot!

~*~
This project will also be entered into the following challenges:

Paper Issues - Halloween Harvest

~*~

Gift Card CUT File
REQUIRED ITEMS
*Cricut Craft Room
*Cricut Craft Room Basics Digital Cartridge

Cut File is available via comment request. The .cut file comes in the form of a .zip file and includes pictures, TOU, and .cut file. Due to the time spent on this .cut file, I would greatly appreciate if you were able to DONATE a little somethin' somethin' when requesting the file.


5 comments:

  1. What a great gift card holder. Very creative. Thank you for sharing your cut file. My email address is lorraine_pyott@comcast.net

    ReplyDelete
  2. FABULOUS!! Thanks for sharing.
    Creative Wishes,
    Claire S.
    www.scrapmyway.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your card holder. I just sent you a donation via paypal. Thanks for sharing your file.
    rose
    gypsyrps@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a great Gift Card envelopes..I really like it..thanks you share it.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is such a cute card holder and you embellished it so cute. I would really love to have the cut file for this gift card holder. Thanks so much for sharing this file. Melissa
    MelJohn74@aol.com

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear your comments, thoughts, or ideas. Please leave me a heart-warming message.

NOTE: If asking for a .cut file, please remember to add your email address.