Monday, September 10, 2012

My Craft Spot Fall Stamp Release Party WINNER!!

Pin It Now!
 
Hello Everyone!
 
THANK YOU all for the Get Well Wishes on my Wisdom Tooth!
 
I'd like to THANK everyone who made the My Craft Spot Fall Stamp Release Party a HUGE success!! I got some of the SWEETEST comments!

So without further ado, I give you the WINNER to the BRAND NEW, JUST RELEASED My Craft Spot "SPOOKY TREATS" Stamp Set.
 
 
And the WINNER is:
 
 
#21 - mamawcindy!!!
 
who said
 
 
Congratulations Cindy!!
 
You have two weeks to contact me with your shipping address to Hearts0314 at msn.com
 
THANK YOU all for joining us at the My Craft Spot Fall Stamp Release Party. I hope you will continue to visit my blog - ScrappinCookie!
 

5 comments :

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear your comments, thoughts, or ideas. Please leave me a heart-warming message.

NOTE: If asking for a .cut file, please remember to add your email address.