Saturday, September 8, 2012

Whimsie Doodles DT Post - Make Your Mark

Pin It Now!
Supplies Used:
Whimsie Doodles Stamps(Make Your Mark), The Paper Company(Whipped Cream, Black), My Mind's Eye(School Daze 6x6 Pad), PrismaColor Pencils(PC1063, PC942, PC939, PC949, PC929), Lil Davis Designs(Binder Clip), My Craft Spot("Lemon Devine" Trendy Twine), Misc(Buttons).
Finished Size: 4-1/4" x 5-1/2".

~*~

For My Craft Spot's Fall Stamp Release BLOG HOP, click HERE.

~*~

Hello Everyone!

Today I have an ADORABLE card to share with you all made using the NEW "Make Your Mark" Digital Stamp from Whimsie Doodles.


This little guy was soo much fun to color up. He's PERFECT for Back to School Cards, End of Year Cards, even a quick note to let a child know how great they are doing in school. You can find him in the "What's New" section of the Whimsie Doodles Store during the month of September. Afterwards, be sure to look for him in the "School Digi's" section of the store.


I used my PrismaColor Pencils to color him in. The papers are from the My Mind's Eye School Daze 6x6 Paper Pad purchased at the Paper Issues Store. Be sure to check the sidebar for your 20% off discount code - ;)


"Make Your Mark" even comes with a sentiment to include in your creation.


I used a decorative binder clip to hold the sentiment. I made a little bow using some "Lemon Drop" Trendy Twine - available at My Craft Spot.






Be sure to check out the Whimsie Doodles Store for more ADORABLE images.

Have a card using a Whimsie Doodles Image? Be sure to add it to our Facebook Page. We'd LOVE to see it! 


2 comments :

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear your comments, thoughts, or ideas. Please leave me a heart-warming message.

NOTE: If asking for a .cut file, please remember to add your email address.