Saturday, October 27, 2012

My Craft Spot DT Post - Halloween Lollipop Holders

Pin It Now!
 
Hello Everyone!
 
Thank You for joining me over at My Craft Spot!
 
I'm so happy to be sharing with you some Halloween Lollipop Treat Holders I've created.
 
 
Halloween is only 4 days away, I've been trying to get an early start on ideas Halloween Treats for my boy's classmates. I've been seeing several Lollipop Holders in galleries and blogs and think these are a perfect Halloween Treat. Here is a more dressed up version, the ones for my boys will be more kid friendly.
 
 
I don't own a Lollipop Treat die, so using Cricut Craft Room I designed my own Lollipop Treat Holder - available via comment request - to coordinate with the My Craft Spot "Tiny Doilies" Metal Dies.
 
"Treat or Treat" Sentiment from the My Craft Spot "Stampin Around Fall" Stamp Set.
 
These are so easy to create since you can cut out several of the holders at a time. I then cut the "Scalloped Circle", "Lacey Circle" and "Large Circle" from the My Craft Spot "Tiny Doiles" Metal Dies using my Cuttlebug Machine.
 
 
"Spiders, Ghosts, Etc" from Stampin Around Fall Stamp Set.
 
The "Large Circle" was then stamped with the Halloween Sentiments from the My Craft Spot "Stampin Around Fall" Stamp Set. The "Scalloped Circle" Topper was then adhered to the Lollipop Holder.
 
 
I then used my eyelet setter to punch some small holes on the assembled "Tiny Doily" Circle and used some "Black" Trendy Twine - available HERE at My Craft Spot - to hold a Blow-Pop Lollipop inside. To keep it all closed, I added a small button and tied a simple bow.
 
 
This is the side view of the Lollipop Holder.
 
 
All the papers are from the Echo Park Chillingsworth Manor 6x6 Paper Pad I purchased at the Paper Issues Store - be sure to get your 20% discount code on my sidebar. 
 
 
Here is a quick view of the back. I designed the Lollipop Treat Holder - available via comment request - in two parts : the Holder and Liners, this way there is no waste of paper and you can use up some scraps.
 
 
I hope you have enjoyed my quick and easy Lollipop Treat Holders.
Don't forget there is still time to play along this week's LITTLE MONSTER challenge, there's still time!! You have until Monday, October 29th 11:59PM MST to enter for your chance to win this week's prize!
 
Lollipop Treat Holder CUT File
available via comment request
REQUIRED ITEMS
*Cricut Craft Room
*Cricut Craft Room Basics Digital Cartridge
 
Cut File is available via comment request. The .cut file comes in the form of a .zip file and includes pictures, TOU, and .cut file. Due to the time spent on this .cut file, I would greatly appreciate if you were able to DONATE a little somethin' somethin' when requesting the file.

 
  • My Craft Spot:
    • "Stampin Around Fall" Stamp Set,
    • "Tiny Doilies" Metal Dies
    • "Black" Trendy Twine
  • Cricut:
    • Cricut Expression 2,
    • Cricut Cartridges(Planitn SchoolBook)
  • Paper:
    • Echo Park Paper Chillingsworth Manor
  • Cardstock:
    • The Paper Company(Black);
    • Bazzill Basics Cardstock(Parakeet, Tangelo),
  • Misc:
    • Button, Blow-Pop Lollipop
 


0 comments :

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear your comments, thoughts, or ideas. Please leave me a heart-warming message.

NOTE: If asking for a .cut file, please remember to add your email address.