Tuesday, October 23, 2012

My Craft Spot DT Post - Happy Hauntings from Vampire Bee

Pin It Now!

Hello Everyone, 

Thank You for joining me over at My Craft Spot today!

Today have an adorable shaped card with this week's My Craft Spot Monday Challenge #74 - LITTLE MONSTERS Challenge in mind. For FULL details on the challenge, please click HERE.

The vampire bee is from the Cricut Create A Critter 2 Cartridge cut at 5-1/2". I cut the "VampBee/Basic Layer" twice - one from cardstock and one from vellum so I could let the "Wings" stand on their own. 


I cut and adhered the layers slightly different than suggested in the Cricut Create A Critter 2 handbook. I cut the "Cape" from a scrap piece of paper from the Echo Park Paper Chillingsworth Manor - can you tell I {heart} this paper pad? Added  Black Diamond Stickles around it and popped it out with my homemade dimensionals.


I made a small bow with some "Lilac" Twinery Twine - available HERE at My Craft Spot - and used a button to keep the Vampire Cape "closed". Underneath the button, I tucked in a sentiment striped stamped with the "Happy Haunting!" Sentiment from the My Craft Spot "Happy Haunting" Stamp Set.  



I also added some "Black" Twinery Twine to the LITTLE MONSTER'S antenna's and a Black Pearl.


To the inside, I stamped the "Have a Hauntingly Delightful Halloween" Sentiment from the My Craft Spot "Ghostly Greetings" Stamp Set - available HERE.


 Here is a quick look at the layers.



I hope you have enjoyed my LITTLE MONSTER Shaped Card. 


If you haven't already joined this week's LITTLE MONSTER challenge, there's still time!! You have until Monday, October 29th 11:59PM MST to enter for your chance to win this week's prize! 


  • My Craft Spot:
    • "Happy Haunting" Stamp Set,
    • "Ghostly Greetings" Stamp Set
  • Cricut:
    • Cricut Expression 2,
    • Cricut Cartridges(Create A Critter2)
  • Paper:
    • Echo Park Paper Chillingsworth Manor
  • Cardstock:
    • The Paper Company(Black);
    • Bazzill Basics Cardstock(Stonehedge, Avalanche),
    • DCWV(Purple)
  • Stamps:
    • Peachy Keen Stamps (Critter Faces)
  • Stickles:
    • Black Diamond
  • Twine:
    • "Black"  Trendy Twine
  • Pearls:
    • Queen & Co
  • Misc:
    • Button, Vellum

0 comments :

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear your comments, thoughts, or ideas. Please leave me a heart-warming message.

NOTE: If asking for a .cut file, please remember to add your email address.