Thursday, October 18, 2012

Whimsie Doodles DT Post - What's Cookin?

Supplies Used:
Whimsie Doodles(Turkey Baster), PrismaColor Pencils, Bazzil Basic Cardstock(Carob), Nicole Crafts(Kraft), Simple Stories(Harvest Lane), My Craft Spot("Happy Thanksgiving" Stamp Set), Queen & Co Pearls(Sky Blue), Misc(Burlap, Rhinestones)
Finished Size: 4.25"W x 5.5"H

Hello Everyone!

Thank You for joining me over at Whimsie Doodles today! 

I'm here today to share with a quick card I made using the "Turkey Baster" Image from the Whimsie Doodles' October Release that would be PERFECT for this month's Whimsie Challenge - IT'S FALL Y'ALL.
You can find him in the "What's New" section of the Whimsie Doodles Store during the month of October. Afterwards, be sure to look for him in the "Holidays/Events" section of the store.  


I based the card on the Card Patterns Sketch #167 - its one of my FAVORITE  go-to-sketches. I'm so sad they had their final sketch during the summer. 


All the papers are from the Simple Stories 6x6 Paper Pad I purchased at the Paper Issues Store - be sure to get your 20% discount code on my sidebar.  
I paired Whimsie Doodles' "Turkey Baster" Image with the "What's Cookin'?" Sentiment from the My Craft Spot "Happy Thanksgiving" Stamp Set. 


I also added "Turkey Baster"  to the inside of my card. Using MS Word I cropped and recolored the image before printing it. The "Happy Thanksgiving" Sentiment is also from the My Craft Spot "Happy Thanksgiving" Stamp Set. But I was in a bit of a rush and completely forgot to take a picture of the card's inside. So Sorry. 

I hope you have enjoyed my quick "WHAT'S COOKIN" Card using the Whimsie Doodles' "Turkey Baster".

Be sure to check out the Whimsie Doodles Store for more ADORABLE images. 

For more DOODLELICIOUS inspiration, be sure to check the Whimise Doodles Blog EVERYDAY! 

And don't forget to join us for Whimsie Doodles' October Challenge IT'S FALL Y'ALL. You have until  Monday, October 24th! You won't want to miss it!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear your comments, thoughts, or ideas. Please leave me a heart-warming message.

NOTE: If asking for a .cut file, please remember to add your email address.