Monday, October 15, 2012

Whimsie Doodles October Challenge - Gobble Gobble

Pin It Now!
Supplies Used:
Whimsie Doodles(Turkey Split), PrimsaColor Pencils, The Paper Company(White), Nicole Crafts(Kraft), Simple Stories(Harvest Lane), Echo Park Paper(orange), My Craft Spot("Happy Fall" Stamp Set, "Chocolate Truffle" Trendy Twine), Misc(Button, Burlap)
Finished Size: 5.5"W x 4.25"H

~*~

Hello Everyone,

Welcome to Whimsie Doodles' October 2012 Monthly Challenge! 

The weather is quickly turning and you can see the leaves changing colors - FALL is here! And this exactly what this month's Whimsie Doodles Challenge is all about - IT'S FALL Y'ALL!!

Simply create a card, layout, project, etc with a IT'S FALL Y'ALL theme. You can use any images and colors that depict fall festivities -- just show us what that theme means to you!

This month we will have TWO (2) lucky winners for the challenge! One (1) lucky winner will be drawn at random to win a FREE Whimsie Doodles image, of their choice, from our latest release. And the second winner will join our team as a Guest Artist in December 2012!!
Make sure to check out our Monthly Challenge Details Page for all rules and specifics.

~*~

For my IT'S FALL Y'ALL, I used the NEW "Turkey Split" Digital Image. "Turkey Split" is available in our WHAT'S NEW section - along with a few other FALL Friends - for the remainder of the month. Afterwards, be sure to look for her in the THANKSGIVING section of the Whimsie Doodles Store. 


I based the card on the Sweet Sunday Sketch Challenge #165
I used the NEW Simple Stories Harvest Lane 6x6 Paper Pad, purchased at the Paper Issues Store. Be sure to check the sidebar for your 20% off discount code.


"Turkey Split" was colored with a mixture of my PrismaColor Pencils and Crayola Color Pencils.  


I stamped the "Gobble Gobble" Sentiment from the My Craft Spot "Happy Fall" Stamp Set onto one of the fishtail banner strips.


 I also added "Turkey Split" to the inside of my card. Using MS Word I cropped and recolored the image before printing it. The "Happy Thanksgiving" Sentiment is also from the My Craft Spot "Happy Thanksgiving" Stamp Set.

Oops...I forgot to take a picture of the inside. 

NOW, its YOUR turn! Create a NEW - no backlinking pleaseIT'S FALL Y'ALL project and link it up to the Whimsie Doodles Blog by  Monday, October 2yth 10PM CST for your chance to win a FREE Whimsie Doodles Image.
 

0 comments :

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear your comments, thoughts, or ideas. Please leave me a heart-warming message.

NOTE: If asking for a .cut file, please remember to add your email address.