Friday, October 19, 2012

You're Invited to My Craft Spot's Christmas/Winter Stamp Release Party

Pin It Now!
My Craft Spot


Hello Everyone! 

My Craft Spot is having a Christmas/Winter Party and YOU'RE INVITED!!!

We are going to be celebrating the newest stamp release ALL WEEK, starting November 5th!!

Each day you will get a SNEAK PEEK at one of the 5 NEW STAMP SETS with a chance to win some Blog Candy!! You won't want to miss it!

Then come join us on Saturday, November 10th for a Blog Hop filled with fun prizes and great project ideas!!

Wanna start winning some Blog Candy?

Simply add this button to your site and you'll qualify for an extra Blog Candy entry each day of the party!! 


My Craft Spot

See you there!

0 comments :

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear your comments, thoughts, or ideas. Please leave me a heart-warming message.

NOTE: If asking for a .cut file, please remember to add your email address.