Monday, October 8, 2012

Whimsie Doodles DT Post - Hey Pumpkin...

Pin It Now!
Supplies Used:
Whimsie Doodles(Lizzie's Pumpkins), PrismaColor Pencils, Bazzill Basics Cardstock(Carob), The Paper Compnay(white), Simple Stories(Harvest Lane), My Craft Spot("Happy Thanksgiving" Stamp Set, "Kraft" Twine), Inkadinkado Flocking Powder(Coffee Bean), Queen & Co Pearls(Pearls), Misc(Button, Burlap).
Finished Size: 4.25"W x 5.5"H

~*~

Hi Everyone, 

Thank You for joining me over at the Whimsie Doodles Blog for my DT Day! 

Have you all seen the NEW and ADORABLE images released last Friday, October 5th? If you missed the release, you can see ALL the images HERE and purchase them at the Whimsie Doodles' Store.
 
Today I'm sharing a card I made using the BRAND NEW "Lizzie's Pumpkins" Image from the October Release. You can find her in the "What's New" section of the Whimsie Doodles Store during the month of October. Afterwards, be sure to look for her in the "People Digi's" section of the store. 


"Lizzie's Pumpkins" was colored with a mixture of my PrismaColor Pencils and Crayola Color Pencils. I used some Coffee Bean Flocking Powder for the Sunflowers and added some small pearls. 


 I love the look of burlap on the Thanksgiving/Fall cards I've been seeing lately, so I decided to give it a try. 


All the papers are from the Simple Stories 6x6 Paper Pad I purchased at the Paper Issues Store - be sure to get your 20% discount code on my sidebar. 


I based my card on the MFT Wednesday Stamp Sketch #91. 



I tied some "Kraft" Trendy Twine - available at My Craft Spot - and added the "Hey Pumpkin" Sentiment from the My Craft Spot "Happy Thanksgiving" Stamp Set.


I also added "Lizzie's Pumpkins"  to the inside of my card. Using MS Word I cropped and recolored the image before printing it. The "Wishing You..." Sentiment is also from the My Craft Spot "Happy Thanksgiving" Stamp Set. 


I hope you have enjoyed my quick "Hey Pumpkin" Card using the "Lizzie's Pumpkins".

Be sure to check out the Whimsie Doodles Store for more ADORABLE images. 

For more DOODLELICIOUS inspiration, be sure to check the Whimise Doodles Blog EVERYDAY!
  
And don't forget to join us for Whimsie Doodles' October Challenge on Monday, October 15th! You won't want to miss it!


0 comments :

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear your comments, thoughts, or ideas. Please leave me a heart-warming message.

NOTE: If asking for a .cut file, please remember to add your email address.