Tuesday, January 8, 2013

Doodlelicious Inspiration - Wishing EWE a Happy New Year!


Hello Everyone! 

Thank You for joining me over at the Whimsie Doodles' Blog! 

I know we are a few days into the year already, but I couldn't pass up the opportunity to Wish EWE a Happy New Year - 2013!


Today's card is based on the Deconstructed Sketch #82.




I used the Whimsie Doodles' "New Year's Lush" digital image. You can find her in the "Christmas/Winter" Section of the Whimsie Doodles' Store


I simply colored in the olives with my PrimsaColor Pencils, gave her a light shadow and added some stickles around the Martini Glass.


I tied some of My Craft Spot's "Snow White" Crinkle Ribbon and added a tag with the "Wishing EWE.." Sentiment included in the "New Year's Lush" Digital Image


I layered a green and red button on top of the My Craft Spot "Snow White" Crinkle Ribbon to mimic the olives on the Whimsie Doodles' "New Year's Lush" Image. 


If you haven't already wished someone a Happy New Year, its not too late. Simply make a quick and simple card using the Whimsie Doodles' "New Year Lush" digital image. 

While you are there, be sure to check out the What's New Section of the Whimsie Doodles Store.

Don't forget to join us on January 15th for the FIRST Whimsie Doodles Challenge of the Year! You can even join us as a Whimsie Doodles' February 2013 Guest Designer! CLICK HERE for all details.


4 comments:

  1. This is very cute, Marlene! I love all the details! ~hugs, Saundra

    ReplyDelete
  2. Marlene....EWE did an awesome job!
    HNY to EWE as well.
    Creative Wishes,
    Claire S
    www.scrapmyway.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super cute Marlene that's a great image!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cute image Marlene! Love the papers and awesome image!
    Happy New Year!
    Sherrie K
    http://sherriescraps.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear your comments, thoughts, or ideas. Please leave me a heart-warming message.

NOTE: If asking for a .cut file, please remember to add your email address.