Friday, January 18, 2013

Doodlelicious Inspiration - Won't You BEE my Honey?

Pin It Now!

Hello Everyone!

Thank You for joining me over at Whimsie Doodles' Blog for some Doodlelicious Inspiration!

Valentine's Day is only a few weeks away and NEW Valentine Images have been added to the Whimsie Doodles Store. Be sure to check them out!

Today I want to share with you two Valentine cards I've created using one of the NEWEST Releases from Whimsie Doodles - "HONEY BEE".

teen,digi,girl,bee,valentine,honey 

Isn't she simply ADORABLE?! You can find "HONEY BEE" in the "Whats New" Section of the store for the month of January. Afterwards, be sure to look for her in the "Holiday/Events - Valentine's" Section of the Whimsie Doodles Store.

Black Hair Bee_HoneyBee

 I colored her in using my PrismaColor Pencils, cut out using my Spellbinders Nestabilities Lg Circle Dies and matted with an oval scalloped cut from my Cricut Storybook Cartridge.


 
Blonde Hair Bee_HoneyBee

"HONEY BEE" comes complete with a matching sentiment for your Valentine's Day cards. I simply ran my patterned paper thru my printer before adhering to my black mat and stitching around the card. 


Both cards were made using the NEW American Craft XOXO Collection 6x6 Paper Pad I got from ShopPumpkinSpice. I'm absolutely in LOVE with these papers. Its full of PINKS, REDS, WHITE & BLACK with a touch of TEAL. Just Lovely!


I based the cards on the Deconstructed Sketch #83 by Jen Shults. Unfortunately, I missed the DT Call Deadline.

 

     
      Black Hair Bee_Honey Bee                                  Blonde Hair Bee_Honey Bee    

For the "Blonde Hair Bee", I used some of My Craft Spot's White Crinkle Ribbon and Pink Sorbet Twinery Twine - available at My Craft Spot. For the "Black Hair Bee", I tied some "Cotton Candy" Devine Twine - available at My Craft Spot.

      
             

   I also added "HONEY BEE" to the inside of my card. I simply cropped her down using MS Word and printed it on a piece of  white cardstock. I then stamped the "Happy Valentine's Day" Sentiment from the My Craft Spot "Build A Valentine" Stamp Set.


I hope to have given you some Doodlelicious Inspiration using Whimsie Doodle's NEWEST Valentine Release.

Be sure to check out the Whimsie Doodles Store for more ADORABLE images.

Don't forget to join us for our January "FEELING SKETCHY" Challenge! You can even join us as a Whimsie Doodles' February 2013 Guest Designer! CLICK HERE for all details.

 


5 comments :

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear your comments, thoughts, or ideas. Please leave me a heart-warming message.

NOTE: If asking for a .cut file, please remember to add your email address.