Thursday, January 24, 2013

My Craft Spot Inspiration - Always & Forever

Pin It Now!

Hello Everyone! 

I'm back today to share with you another Valentine's Day/Love Card I've made using My Craft Spot "Always & Forever" Stamp Set. 


For today's card I used another one of my FAVORITE sentiments from this set, "Always & Forever". I stamped the sentiment onto a label frame cut from the Cricut Craft Room Basics at 1-3/4".

The card was based on this week's Deconstructed Sketch #85.


The solid background patterned paper is from the Echo Park Sweet Day Collection and the rest are from the My Mind's Eye Ruby Collection - both available at ShopPumpkinSpice.


Some of My Craft Spot's "Hot Pink" Crinkle Ribbon was used to make a double loop bow. The bow was centered with some "Kraft" Trendy Twine - available HERE at My Craft Spot - and a cream Mulberry Rose.


Following this week's My Craft Spot Monday Challenge #83 BLING IT UP, I cut a heart from the Cricut Craft Room Basics at 1" REAL ran it thru my Xryon 1.5" Sticker Machine and dusted it with some of Martha Stewart's GLITTER.


I also lightly misted the card with a bit of Tattered Angels "Pearl" Glimmer Mist - available at ShopPumpkinSpice-, but you can't really tell from the picture. A small cluster of Pearls(BLING) was added to the upper right corner of the card.


I will be listing this card in my Etsy Store and have decided to leave the inside blank so the buyer can choose either a "Happy Valentine's Day" Sentiment or "Happy Anniversary" Sentiment - both from the My Craft Spot "Always & Forever" Stamp Set. 


I hope to have inspired you to My Craft Spot Stamps on your Valentine Cards!

If you haven't already joined us for this week's My Craft Spot Monday Challenge #83 BLING IT UP, you still have time!! The challenge remains open until Monday, January 28th 11:59PM MST.



22 comments :

Brianna Loeffelbein said...

Such a pretty card, love the pink hues and your embellishments !!

Linda van der Velden said...

Love this card! Sooo nice!

Sandi's Added Touch said...

Your card just screams romance to me!!!! Lovely!!!

Sherrie K. said...

BEAUTIFUL card Marlene! I love the stitching-makes me want to pull out my sewing machine! The colors are fabulous and love the sentiment from this set!
Sherrie K
http://sherriescraps.blogspot.com

Pam said...

This is such a beautiful Valentine card! Love all the embellishments!
Pam
scrap-n-sewgranny.blogspot.com

sarah said...

WOW!!! what an beautiful card & luv ur colors..Great job!!!TFS...

Claire Spielman said...

I want one !!!!!!!!!!! Love the sketch take and your color combo & sentiments ROCK!
Creative Wishes,
Claire s
www.scrapmyway.blogspot.com

Missy said...

This is fabulous Marlene, the papers and ribbon are just so, so pretty!

Sylvia said...

Lovely card, Marlene, such pretty pinks! thanks for joining us this week at the colourQ.

Kelly Lloyd said...

Really pretty card. Thanks for sharing with us at crafty ribbons
Hugs Kelly

La Vikinga said...

Hi Marlene; your card with the heart and perfect bow is great and fits very well our LOVE-challenge at Crafty Ribbons! Thanks for participating and welcome back next week for a new challenge,

Charlotta / La Vikinga

Maria said...

Wow! Gorgeous card!

~Tammy~ said...

Love your gorgeous layered card! Beautiful ribbon treatement! So happy you shared your beautiful work with us at The Kraft Journal!

jane stillman said...

A gorgeous card, love the colour combo, thank you for joining us over at Glitter n Sparkle, good luck

Pinkies Sparkly Creations said...

great card love the sentiment thanks for joining us at glitter n sparkle and good luck emma xx

Beth Moore said...

Very pretty card...love the color combination! Thanks for playing along with us at The Kraft Journal!

Friday said...

Such a pretty card... I love everything about it. Thanks for joining us at Whimsical Designs. Love it.

Tereese (Friday)

Tracey said...

Very pretty.....love the gorgeous colours! Thanks for sharing this with us in the Tea Room!

Ashley said...

Beautiful card! Love all those pretty details. :) Thanks so much for joining our Whimsical Wednesday challenge! :)

Ashley
http://especiallymade.blogspot.com

mommyof5kidz said...

Just Beautiful! The coloring is gorgeous ! Thank you for joining us at Really Reasonable Ribbon this month!

Crafty Kitten said...

Great use of the sketch and I love all the stitching. Thanks for sharing it with us at Crafty Ribbons this time.
hugs
Dawn xx

Judy Rozema said...

This is just beautiful, Marlene! Love that ribbon~! Thank you for playing along at Really Reasonable Ribbon! :)

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear your comments, thoughts, or ideas. Please leave me a heart-warming message.

NOTE: If asking for a .cut file, please remember to add your email address.