Tuesday, January 22, 2013

My Craft Spot Inspiration - My {Heart} Belongs To You.


Hello Everyone! 

Thank You for joining me today for some My Craft Spot Inspiration!

Today I have a Valentine's Day card to share with you using the My Craft Spot "Always & Forever" Stamp Set. 


When I saw a valentine card by Monika from M.A.D. Stamper, it automatically reminded me of the "My {Heart} Belongs to You." Sentiment - which happens to be one of my FAVORITES from the set - and both became the inspiration for today's card.



I based the card on the current Clean & Simple Stamping Sketch #223. I tried to keep it quite simple, but honestly THIS is as simple as it gets with me - I LOVE my details!



I created a Window Card, by taking my Spellbinders Nestabilities Lg Circle Dies and cutting out the window. I then suspended the heart cut from the Cricut Craft Room Basics at 1-3/8" with some white thread - normally you'd use a piece of clear fishing line, but I didn't have any one hand.


I then embellished the heart with a small pink mulberry rose and a  "Black" Twinery Twine bow - available HERE at My Craft Spot.



I also added some "Cotton Candy" Stickles(GLITTER) around the edges of the Heart and a few clear Rhinestones(BLING) to fit this week's My Craft Spot Monday Challenge #83 BLING IT UP.


The inside of the card was stamped with the "Happy Valentine's Day" Sentiment from the My Craft Spot "Build A Valentine" Stamp Set. 

I hope I have inspired to use the My Craft Spot Stamps in a Fun and Creative way.

Don't forget to join us this week for My Craft Spot Monday Challenge #83 BLING IT UP. You have until Monday, January 28th 11:59PM MST for your chance to win this week's prize.



17 comments:

  1. Marlene, this is so gorgeous! I love how you cut the window and have a sweet sparkly hanging! Your papers and details are beautiful as always!
    Sherrie K
    http://sherriescraps.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super Sweet card Marlene. Love the twine instead of fishing line. Great look.
    Hugs,

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great design, thanks for joining us at crafty ribbons
    Hugs Kelly x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Marlene,
    Wow! This is such a gorgeous card! I love the suspended heart in the negative space and how you accented it with the glitter,flowers and jewels.
    Well done!
    Thank you for joining us at Sentimental Sundays!

    Hugs,
    Kristi

    ReplyDelete
  5. thanks so very much for joining the lsp challenge this week with your terrific card love the suspended heart have this idea on my list of cards I want to make. colors flower heart all perfect. Karen

    ReplyDelete
  6. Marlene!!!!! so good to see you again and joining us at SS... Amazing card as always and great use of negative space...thanks for joining us at SS...HUGS...SK:)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your card is beautiful! I love the suspended heart and the bling! I am a new follower.
    Marie
    http://craftelicious.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hey stranger!! Good to see you join us at Sentimental Sundays this week. Your card is stunning. Love your suspending heart and the the beautiful paper. Hope you and the family are doing great.

    Hugs,
    Calyspo

    ReplyDelete
  9. great card love the sentiment thanks for joining us at glitter n sparkle and good luck emma xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is lovely Marlene!
    Thanks for joining us at Crafty Ribbons :)
    Laura

    ReplyDelete
  11. very nice well done, thank you for joining us at Glitter n sparkle challenge blog good luck and hope to see you again soon.
    AJ dtm

    ReplyDelete
  12. Beautiful card. Thanks for joining us at Crafty Ribbons. Good luck and hope to see you again soon.
    hugs Anke

    ReplyDelete
  13. I LOVe this!!! I saw it on the Little Scrap Pieces challenge and WOW!!!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Your card is awesome. I like the unique design. Thanks for playing with us at Crafty ribbons! Hugs! xx

    ReplyDelete
  15. BEAUTIFUL card.. LOVE the hanging heart!
    Thanks for joining us at PIO last week!
    Have a GREAT day!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Great card! Love the layout! Thanks for joining us at Oozak challenges.

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear your comments, thoughts, or ideas. Please leave me a heart-warming message.

NOTE: If asking for a .cut file, please remember to add your email address.