Monday, January 14, 2013

My Craft Spot Monday Challenge #82 - Looking for a Prince?

Pin It Now!

Hello Everyone!


Today we have a NEW challenge over at My Craft Spot. This week's challenge is ANYTHING GOES! Everyone can play along with the challenge, but in order to be eligible for the weekly prize you MUST use My Craft Spot Stamps. We'd LOVE to see what you are creating with MY CRAFT SPOT STAMPS - no backlinking, please.

Today being January 14th, we are only ONE month away from Valentine's Day, so I thought it was about time to change gears and do a Valentine's Day project for my ANYTHING GOES


Last year I had such a GREAT reaction to my "You're Dino-mite" Dinosaur Shaped Card, I decided to creating something similar for this Valentine's Day. The "Frog Prince" was cut from the Cricut Create A Critter 2 Cartridge at 5-1/2" from the We R Memory Keepers Love Struck Paper Pad. 


In the Cricut Craft Room, I hid the facial features and used my Peachy Keen Stamps instead. The "Eyes" are from the PK-520 Winter Face Assortment and the "Nose" & "Mouth" are from the PK - 490 Everyday Character Face Assortment.


I tied some of My Craft Spot's "Sky Blue" Crinkle Ribbon around his neck and centered it with some Ivory Jute - available at My Craft Spot - and a button. 


The "Looking for a Prince?" Sentiment from the My Craft Spot "Build A Valentine" Stamp Set was stamped onto the popped-out heart.


I added some Stickles to the edges of the Shaped Card. 


The inside of the card was stamped with the "Happy Valentine's Day" Sentiment from the My Craft Spot "Build A Valentine" Stamp Set.


Here is a quick look at the dimension of the card. Only the "Heart" and "Crown" were popped out using my Homemade Dimensionals. Sorry for the blurry picture, my camera was running low on battery.


NOW, its YOUR turn! Link up your ANYTHING GOES project to the My Craft Spot Blog by Monday, January 21st 11:59 MST for your chance to win this week's prize. BUT remember My Craft Spot Stamps MUST be used to be eligible for the prize.


 


~*~ Challenges ~*~
 
 


7 comments :

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear your comments, thoughts, or ideas. Please leave me a heart-warming message.

NOTE: If asking for a .cut file, please remember to add your email address.