Thursday, January 31, 2013

Whimsie Doodles Inspiration - Valentine Chocolate Treat Boxes & More...

Pin It Now!
 
Hello Everyone!
 
Thank You for joining me over at the Whimsie Doodles Blog!
 
Can you believe today is the LAST day of January?! That only means that Valentine's Day is TWO weeks away! And to me that means its time to start working on those School Valentine Treats.
 
 
I found these adorable Treat Boxes by Beth from My Little Craft Blog and I IMMEDIATELY thought about the  Whimsie Doodles "Valentine Gift Tags"I however, cut out my Treat Boxes using my Cricut Expression and the Cricut Tags, Bags, Boxes and More 2 "Playing Cards Box" with a few alterations - Cricut Cut File available via comment request.
 
 
I love having my kids join in making with their classmate's treats and these adorable "Valentine Gift Tags" made it so easy for them to help out. They had SOO much fun coloring in all the different images - "Wild Monster", "Heart Race", and "School Fish" - and were so excited to be sharing their "coloring skills" with you all.
 
 
 Each Chocolate Treat Box is embellished with some scraps left from the We R Memory Keepers Love Struck Paper Pad, Martha Stewart Heart Lace Punch, and a Button with different pieces of Twinery Twine - available at My Craft Spot. The lid is tucked in behind and held closed by the button.
 
 
I filled this Chocolate Treat Box with a Nestle Crunch Valentine Heart.
 
 
Several other pieces of candy also fit inside - a large Kit-Kat, two small Candy Bars, and a Fun Size M&M's.
 
 
I hope to see you use Whimsie Doodles "Valentine Gift Tags" on your Valentine Treats this year.
 
 


 
Chocolate Treat Boxes
available via comment request
REQUIRED ITEMS
*Cricut Craft Room
*Cricut Tags, Bags, Boxes and More 2
Cut File is available via comment request. The .cut file comes in the form of a .zip file and includes pictures, TOU, and .cut file. Due to the time spent on this .cut file, I would greatly appreciate if you were able to DONATE a little somethin' somethin' when requesting the file.




1 comments :

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear your comments, thoughts, or ideas. Please leave me a heart-warming message.

NOTE: If asking for a .cut file, please remember to add your email address.