Friday, February 1, 2013

ShopPumpkinSpice Inspiration - Two Hearts

 
Hello Everyone,
 
I'm so happy to be here today to share a quick and easy Valentine's Day/Anniversary Card I made using supplies from the ShopPumpkinSpice Store.
 
But before I get started with all the details of my card, I want to reminder you that ShopPumpkinSpice is adding SALE items DAILY to the store. Be sure to check out the SALE ITEMS section of the store.
 
AND
 
ShopPumpkinSpice still has a FEW Valentine "With Love" Kits AVAILABLE!! The Kit comes COMPLETE with 2 - 6x6 Paper Pads, Cardstock, Chipboard Accents, Embellishments, and a Stamp Set!! To see the FULL Kit Contents, go to the ShopPumpkinSpice Store. Only a FEW Kits left, get yours before its gone.
 
And now back to my card....
 
I created this fast and easy card using papers from the NEW My Mind's Eye Lost & Found 3 Ruby 6x6 Paper Pad. I absolutely LOVE this paper pad, not only because its $4.19 at the ShopPumpkinSpice Store, but because the color combinations are AMAZING! The pad is filled with Browns, Reds, Pinks, Grey, Cream...add a bit of black or kraft like I did and you will get a whole different look every time.
 
 
Today's card is based on the Mojo Monday 275 Sketch.
 
 
For the circle element, I used the Sizzix Tim Holtz Rosette Die - can you tell I just LOVE this Rosette Die? And you can't beat the great discounted price ShopPumpkinSpice sells it at! - and added two small 1" Hearts made with my Cricut.
 
 
The heart's edges were inked in red and ran thru my Xryon 1.5" Sticker Machine then glittered using Martha Stewart Glitter. I love using my Xryon 1.5" Sticker Machine makes it soo much easier when I add glitter to my cuts - it gives me the PERFECT about of adhesive and coverage.
 
 
Right underneath the Paper Rosette, I added a  bow made from "Charcoal" Twinery Twine - available HERE at ShopPumpkinSpice - with some mulberry paper roses.
 
 
I hope you have enjoyed my ShopPumpkinSpice Inspiration!

I'd LOVE to hear what you think, so be sure to leave a comment below.

And don't forget to join us on SATURDAY, FEBRUARY 2ND for ShopPumpkinSpice's February Monthly Blog Hop and a NEW Challenge. You won't want to miss it!!
 
 

4 comments:

  1. Gorgeous! I just love these papers! ~hugs, Saundra :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. GORGEOUS card Marlene! The design is beautiful along with all the details! The papers and embellishments look amazing!
    Sherrie K
    http://sherriescraps.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your Valentine is absolutely beautiful! You did a wonderful job!
    Pam
    scrap-n-sewgranny.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is beautiful!! I love all the layers and the rosette but those hearts are just the best!!

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear your comments, thoughts, or ideas. Please leave me a heart-warming message.

NOTE: If asking for a .cut file, please remember to add your email address.