Monday, February 4, 2013

Specially For You...

Pin It Now!

 
Hello Everyone!
 
Just a REALLY quick post to meet the ColourQ #174 Challenge deadline.
 
When I saw the ColourQ color palette I knew I had to play.
 
 
These are my ABSOLUTE favorite colors!!! My scrap space and even my blog are design with these colors. Just LOVE Raspberry - the fruit and flavoring, too - Pink and Browns!!
 
I'm so sorry about the HORRIBLE pictures, but as a LAST minute card, I didn't have any natural daylight for my photo shoot.
 
 
I based my card on this week's Deconstructed Sketch #87
 
 
 
I promise to be back tomorrow with MUCH better pictures and details.
 
Thanks!
 


8 comments :

Brianna Loeffelbein said...

Very beautiful !!! You hit the nail on the head for this challenge !!

Sandra Farrell said...

Amazing - I love how you did this! Those flags are too cute. Thanks for joining us at the Colour Q this week.

Debbie said...

This is a gorgeous color combo and your card is beautiful!! I like the one rounded corner!

Pam said...

I love this darling card! You did a wonderful job!
Pam
scrap-n-sewgranny.blogspot.com

Claire Spielman said...

So many yummy colors in one card! Well done my friend!

Sherrie K. said...

Gorgeous card! The colors are fabulous and also come of my favorite colors:) You did a fabulous jb on this card!
Sherrie K
http://sherriescraps.blogspot.com

June Houck said...

Very pretty card, Marlene!

Anita Scroggins said...

Really cute card. Thanks for playing along with us at ColourQ this week!

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear your comments, thoughts, or ideas. Please leave me a heart-warming message.

NOTE: If asking for a .cut file, please remember to add your email address.